Yvonnecorral's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 4:00 AM

Closed

Stream app not showing all live channels only 5

Stream app not showing all live channels only 5.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Yvonnecorral wrote:
Stream app not showing all live channels only 5.

did you return all of your x1 set top boxes?

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

Having the exact same problem.  Been in an online chat session and on the phone with three different agents today for a total of 5 hours.  None of them were helpful.  Asked to be transferred to an App Support agent and/or to have streaming entitlemtns reprovisioned, was told that function only resides in "Tier 4 Suport". Finally got escalated to that level and they were as uselesss as everyone else, seemingly not understanding the problem.  Also tried to add a new user and log in under those creditionals.  No help there either.  

Anyone have any other advice or solutions?

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@AW88 wrote:

Having the exact same problem.  Been in an online chat session and on the phone with three different agents today for a total of 5 hours.  None of them were helpful.  Asked to be transferred to an App Support agent and/or to have streaming entitlemtns reprovisioned, was told that function only resides in "Tier 4 Suport". Finally got escalated to that level and they were as uselesss as everyone else, seemingly not understanding the problem.  Also tried to add a new user and log in under those creditionals.  No help there either.  

Anyone have any other advice or solutions?

please do not cross-post your issue to multiple threads per forum guidelines.  what device are you using for the app? are you connected to your own home wifi? have you changed your modem/gateway lately? do you have at least one working home set top box installed in your home? have X1 service including xfinity internet service?

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

Apologies for the cross posting. It’s been a frustrating day and I was caught up in searching for answers.

I’m on my home network and that set-up has not changed since service began two months ago. It’s all been working fine until this morning.

However even when trying to access the Stream App on a phone or computer away from home or strictly using cellular data and not WiFi (which again was easily done until this morning no longer works, so I believe it to be an app issue and not a connectivity issue.

Again my apologies for unknowingly flouting Forum protocol. I’ll use this thread only going forward.

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

@Rustyben wrote:

I've never had set top boxes.  

But again, my issue is not relegated to homes usage.  The same problem happens across all platforms (phone, ipad, computer) regardless of location. 

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@AW88 wrote:
Apologies for the cross posting. It’s been a frustrating day and I was caught up in searching for answers.

I’m on my home network and that set-up has not changed since service began two months ago. It’s all been working fine until this morning.

However even when trying to access the Stream App on a phone or computer away from home or strictly using cellular data and not WiFi (which again was easily done until this morning no longer works, so I believe it to be an app issue and not a connectivity issue.

Again my apologies for unknowingly flouting Forum protocol. I’ll use this thread only going forward.

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

@Rustyben wrote:

@AW88 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

But again, my issue is not relegated to homes usage.  The same problem happens across all platforms (phone, ipad, computer) regardless of location. 

to what xfinity video service are you subscribed?

My Account says:

TV - Internet

Digital Premier 

Extreme Pro Internet 

I'd be happy to provide screen shots if helpful as well.

Thanks

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@AW88 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

@AW88 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

My Account says:

TV - Internet

Digital Premier 

Extreme Pro Internet 

Thanks

run the Xfinity my account app using the same username/password 'exactly' that you use on the stream app and streaming website. go to the TV tab and click on the link for view channel lineup. do you see numbered channels there? while in the app go to the internet tab. select the gateway/modem (is there only one?) and the 'serial number' will be shown. compare that serial number to your actual modem/gateway's HFC MAC address. do they match exactly character by character?

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@AW88 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 3.52.35 PM.png

Looks like the screenshot of My Account App didn't come through.  Trying again

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

@Rustyben wrote:

@AW88 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

@AW88 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

My Account says:

TV - Internet

Digital Premier 

Extreme Pro Internet 

Thanks

run the Xfinity my account app using the same username/password 'exactly' that you use on the stream app and streaming website. go to the TV tab and click on the link for view channel lineup. do you see numbered channels there? while in the app go to the internet tab. select the gateway/modem (is there only one?) and the 'serial number' will be shown. compare that serial number to your actual modem/gateway's HFC MAC address. do they match exactly character by character?

When clicking on the TV tab it says "There aren't any devices set up yet"

IMG_4684.PNG

The modem address matches identically.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@AW88 wrote:

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 3.52.35 PM.png

Looks like the screenshot of My Account App didn't come through.  Trying again

they are 'there' we can't see them until a server admin (monday maybe?) reviews and approves the images

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

Any suggestions or other ideas from anyone? On Day 3 of no TV access so any insight would be much appreciated.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@AW88 wrote:
Any suggestions or other ideas from anyone? On Day 3 of no TV access so any insight would be much appreciated.

the image seems to be saying you do not have any home set top box installed and working. true?

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

Again, I have never had a set top box installed with this service.  It has worked fine for several months until this problem.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here