Community Forum

Disney Plus App

Highlighted
New Poster

Disney Plus App

Hey, I pay a lot for my X1 account. What the heck is going on with Xfinity and Disney? Give us the Disney Plus App. Like I said, I pay a lot for X1 over $150 a month surely Xfinity Content Program Department can negotiate with Disney for Disney Plus. Do that and you will have happy customers while your churn numbers go down. Right now I am mad because I have to stream my Disney Plus account via my cellphone. Not a happy customer. Do better Xfinity! or lost customers during a historical pandemic and you know everyone is working from home and we want to watch the movies on Disney Plus!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Disney Plus App

Hi there,

Disney+ is on the roadmap, thanks for your patience. The X1/Flex platform uses a Linux derivative called RDK as it’s operating system so it takes time to onboard apps. We’ve got Hulu, CBS All Access, Spotify and Sling up and running, while HBO Max, Disney+ are ones we'll want to eventually include.

If you have a chromecast or a chromecast supported tv, you can use all those apps and even Xfinity Stream to cast from your phone to your TV.

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!