Community Forum

broken on-demand cl17

Highlighted
New Poster

broken on-demand cl17

Now with covid customer service is now even harder to get. On ondemand stopped working on 7/20/2020....many phone calls and chats with promises to fix....NONE.. WHAT THE HECK...HOW DOES ONE GET SERVICE FIXED!!!@
Highlighted
Expert

Re: broken on-demand cl17

What service area do you live in?

I had the same problem last month in Mpls./St. Paul metro area. They were working on the lines near me. Replacing my Cisco RNG 150N box with another one, finally got ON DEMAND back working again.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: broken on-demand cl17

Every time I try to access the OnDemand portion of my cable service, I receive a CL17 error. I have called customer service many times; they tried their best to help but they haven't been given the ability by management to solve the problem. A customer service tech seems like a waste from reading what other customers have gone through with this problem. We receive an updated box which we installed but we are still having the problem; I don't want to keep exchanging boxes. Any suggestions on help because I am a good customer that's very frustrated.