Community Forum

Why is "The Alienist" Season 2 free online, but not on TV?

Highlighted
New Poster

Why is "The Alienist" Season 2 free online, but not on TV?

Comcast agent told me they have no control of On Demand shows. Season 1 was free on TV. Started watching S2 E1, exited, and when I came back that afternoon, it said I had to buy it.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Why is "The Alienist" Season 2 free online, but not on TV?

@bbarrett wrote:

Comcast agent told me they have no control of On Demand shows. Season 1 was free on TV. Started watching S2 E1, exited, and when I came back that afternoon, it said I had to buy it.

If you go directly to the TNT Channel, you will find both episodes 1 and 2 of  second season have been repeated and different time of the day since Tuesday. They are both on tonight around 9:00 and 10:00 pm CDT. Saturday they are on at 8:00 and 9:00 pm CDT.  Episode 3 will be first shown at 8:00 pm CDT Sunday. Bad; since I prefer to watch newest Yellowstone on Paramount Channel at that time.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Free versions of 201 and 202 now (again) available On Demand

Highlighted
Expert

@Bulkington wrote:

Free versions of 201 and 202 now (again) available On Demand

Thank you. Found both of them. I think we will watch both after supper tonight.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Expert

As of Monday, all 4 episodes of "The Alienist" (under "A") were found on ON DEMAND (linear cable). All are "free".