Community Forum

USA Channel.................The Sinner ...............

Frequent Visitor

USA Channel.................The Sinner ...............

Ugh oh................ Boo-hiss!

Season 3-episode 1 aired a few days ago.  Still unavailable..............unless you wanna pay $2.99. (which I don't)

USA might need another nudge from Comcast to hurry it up.

Problem Solver

Re: USA Channel.................The Sinner ...............

The free view of the episode is not in any folder, but it IS AVAILABLE (SD and HD) via my legacy set-top box using SEARCH and the keyword "SI".  Don't know what the X1 procedure may be.

I was able to watch it Friday night & I just checked that it is still accessible.  The episode is labeled as "Available Until 02/09/2020", so a time-compressed version may post (correctly?) after midnight.

Hope this solves it.

Bronze Problem Solver

Also, under the USA folder (via By Network) there are folders (SD & HD) for "Sinner", as well as "The Sinner".  The new episode is only found under the latter.  (One can only hope that the staff add a sub folder "You Sinner!" or "Repent, Sinner" in due course 😜 )

Frequent Visitor

Welllllllllllllllllll..............

Episode 1 did finally appear to be seen for free.................about 3 days after the fact.  Episode 2 finally became available today. Again days after airing.  If I wanted to see what happened with each episode (before I see it) that can be viewed the very next day.    UGH!

So much for on-demand viewing the next day after airing.  I'll just have to be patient and wait.   USA network not giving it up right away.