Community Forum

Starz free preview?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Starz free preview?

Got a notification saying there was a Starz free preview thru aug. 30. Went to on-demand and Starz has a banner there saying the same thing. Yet nothing on Starz on-demand is free. Am I missing something?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Starz free preview?

@skintime wrote:

Got a notification saying there was a Starz free preview thru aug. 30. Went to on-demand and Starz has a banner there saying the same thing. Yet nothing on Starz on-demand is free. Am I missing something?

go do on demand, premium, starz, and select the icon for free preview. that menu takes you to the free items.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Starz free preview?

@Rustyben wrote:

@skintime wrote:

go do on demand, premium, starz, and select the icon for free preview. that menu takes you to the free items.

I was doing that and it didn't work. Unplugged both boxes and when it rebooted, Viola! Free starz od. Thanks for responding🤣