Community Forum

See if you can help me

Noeaglemike
Regular Visitor

See if you can help me

Hey,anybody out there trying to access Hallmark Now which is supposed to be free,are you having the same issue as me? Supposed to be free but its not? Sounds like a scam just to sell subscriptions. Let me know if you are encountering this also.

MNtundraRET
Expert

Re: See if you can help me

@Noeaglemike wrote:

Hey,anybody out there trying to access Hallmark Now which is supposed to be free,are you having the same issue as me? Supposed to be free but its not? Sounds like a scam just to sell subscriptions. Let me know if you are encountering this also.

If you have either a "smart " TV, or one of the other streaming video players, that can be connected to an HD TV, you will probably find the Hallmark Now  app. I spotted the app on my Sony BlueRay player today.

It is the usual sign-up for 30 day trial, and get billed a monthly rate if you forget to cancel by end of trial period. It's probably what you would call a scam. No way to watch it free without signing up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Noeaglemike
Regular Visitor

Re: See if you can help me

Thanks for the reply. Looks like my idea of "Free" and Xfinitys are two different things.