Community Forum

Re: Can't get ON DEMAND

Highlighted
New Poster

I  have replaced two boxes, still can't get on demand. I was on the  phone for over an hour with no results. It has been over a week with no solution to the problem. On demand is on the remote not the box. Do anyone know what cl-17 is?

Highlighted
Expert

@ammerette wrote:

I  have replaced two boxes, still can't get on demand. I was on the  phone for over an hour with no results. It has been over a week with no solution to the problem. On demand is on the remote not the box. Do anyone know what cl-17 is?

Comcast started making changes to how "On Demand" works on older regular cable only cable boxes. I ran into the same problem with my Cisco RNG150N HD cable box two months ago. I needed to get it replaced by my local service center.  You may need to do the same. By the way; X1 type boxes require Comcast Internet. I have DSL. For that reason, I only use Comcast for regular cable.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!