Community Forum

Poldark on PBS Missing

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Poldark on PBS Missing

Here we go again.  PBS's Poldark on Masterpiece, Season 5, Episode 1 is missing from the TV On Demand menu in both SD and HD.  It aired last night, September 29.  To the On Demand Team: please write a ticket to load this episode and make it available to the TV viewing public. The clock is ticking, as this episode will expire on October 12 (2 weeks after the original air date).

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Poldark on PBS Missing

On Demand Team, please let us know you are working with PBS to resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

I’m not seeing very many staff replies to any threads. Bad sign, this forum is kinda pointless if staff don’t respond to the vast majority of issues. I’m sure Comcast cares about a lot of things, but OnDemand is apparently near the bottom of their cares. “By their fruits ye shall know them.”
Highlighted
Problem Solver

The content has posted Smiley Happy  (on Xfinity Stream, as well)

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello all, glad to hear the show is now showing.  If you are still not showing it on your side please feel free to create another post and we will gladly help review further.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!