Community Forum

No VH1 on demand?

Cat57
Contributor

No VH1 on demand?

All of a sudden, I can't watch VH1 shows on demand -- why is that?  I've always been able to watch that channel on demand, and I can still watch the channel "live" -- so why do I get a pitch to add it to my lineup when trying to watch it on demand?

ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Re: No VH1 on demand?

Hello @Cat57, thanks for reaching out to us on Forums about your On Demand concern. We appreciate you being a customer with us and we apologize for the delay in getting back to you. My team would be more than happy to assist you with this. To confirm, are you experiencing this with all VH1 content or only specific shows/content? 

(Edited: for spelling)

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Cat57
Contributor

ComcastAmira,

The problem was with all VH1 programming.  It did resolve itself within a few days of my post, so I can watch VH1 again.  If the problem recurs, I'll get a screen cap of the error message and post it here.

Thank you,

Cat

ComcastMorgan
Official Employee

That sounds great, Cat57! We will be here if you need us. Be safe and take care. 🙂

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!