SWB1974's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, September 4th, 2019 4:00 PM

Closed

No On Demand - Error Code 901F / 901D -- Nationwide Issue??

I have not been able to access any On Demand programming for a couple days.  I get error code XRE-22 SRM-901F (and sometimes 901D) which i understand generally relates to billing/credit, but that is not the case with my account (as confirmed by Comcast). 

I spoke with Comcast last night, and the tech told me it was an issue with the billing system, and he opened an advance ticket for me.  When I received a call today, I was told this was a known problem affecting customers nationwide.  This rep told me she would put me on the priority account list for restoration (which sounds completely fake) as soon as the problem was fixed (there is no timeline for a fix, however).

I cannot find anything about any purported nationwide issue.  Can anyone shed some light?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

We are experiencing the same issue, although only on one of our boxes. We can’t access any On Demand features nor movies we own through purchasing on Xfinity. Nobody can get to the bottom of this for us.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

5 years ago

Hi all, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our community forums.  I would like to help review this error code further, and help get your video on demand service working. If you are still experiencing this error please send us  a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

5 years ago

Hello, we haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out if you need assistance.

Thank you 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here