Lanka's profile

Contributor

• 

100 Messages

Thursday, February 20th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

Criminal Minds

Episode 10 of Series 15 is missing the last part of the program. Only. 28 minutes are showing as available. Can you fix this please? Thank you very much.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I’ve gotten ridiculous requests from them for 24hrs. “ try stream, unplug box, blah blah” I’ve tweeted to Comcast and xfiniity and accepting no responsibility.

Problem Solver

• 

217 Messages

4 years ago

@HobokenJoe wrote:

Contrary to a recent posting, at 12:40, this episode is still showing as only a 29 minute one.  Please correct a.s.a.p. since this was the series finale.  And, since this was not a problem caused by users, it would be appreciated if the fast forward function were enabled (just for this episode) so those of us disappointed audience members don't have to sit through the first 29 minutes we've alread seen.  Thanks. 

Tip: Use the "Page Up" key to skip forward 10 minutes at a time, even if fast forward is disabled.

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, I would  like to know the answer to this too!  Obviously Comcast doesn't follow these forums at all because they still haven't fixed this problem.  Criminal Minds season 15 episode 10 (series finale, no less) still (as of 3:00 pm on 2/23/2020) has only the first 29 minutes of the episode available "on demand"!  Please get this fixed!

Official Employee

• 

220 Messages

4 years ago

Hi All, this issue is being worked on. We are waiting for CBS to resend the correct length asset. I will post another update later today.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here