Community Forum

DTA Box Exchange

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

DTA Box Exchange

My DTA box (model DC50X) has failed.  Does Comcast have a free drop-off service for a new DTA?  Thanks!

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: DTA Box Exchange

Most if not all Xfinity stores are closed, getting one sent out is the only way right now

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I tried to use the Chat service to order a new one, but the Agent part no longer works.  So is it best to call them?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

I’ll escalate it to an Official Employee, expect a response here

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @Quack

I can ship a new DTA box out to you. Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name and your full-service address? To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message.   

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks, I already took care of it by chatting with a Comcast employee
Highlighted
Official Employee

Thanks for letting me know! I'm happy they were able to get this taken care of. If you need help in the future, feel free to create a new public post as this one will now be locked. We appreciate you for being a member of the Comcast family. Stay safe and healthy! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!