amyers2202's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 4th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

email mailbox is full

My wife’s email mailbox is full and she is not receiving any emails. When she logs in she gets a message mailbox 98% full. I used to be able to delete email fir example all emails in the entire year 2018 in one go but now I can only delete one screen of emails at a time. Is there not a way I can do it for one whole year at a time?

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

4 years ago

Try doing a date-range search using the format 01/01/2016-12/31/2016.  Onnce the results are there, at the top of the message list click on "All", and then select "Delete all messages".  That should generate a small pop-up asking you if you are sure you want to empty the folder.  See if that works for you.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hello: I tried your suggestion verbatim. However, when the popup pops up it ask if I wish to delete all messages in the Inbox (IN FULL)! I'm simply looking to delete an entire year's worth of emails, not everthing is the Inbox. Appreciatively, Dave

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Notices received say mailbox is 98% full.  I followed protocol: sorted messages by size, eliminating all from 11 MB to 30 MB.  How do I find out how much good I did, and what percentage of my capacity I’m currently using?

Many thanks!

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@user_1d98e6

You need to check through webmail at connect.xfinity.com.  Click on the gear in the upper right corner and it will tell you how much space you've used.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here