GreenLeaf93's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, February 17th, 2021 1:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity services are currently disconnected.

I have a balance of $0.00 due on my Xfinity account I had a balance of $110.98 and paid that off today. I had not used this internet service in three years and would like to activate it and use it for the new appartment I am moving to.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

3 years ago

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs!

Going forward, I'm truly glad you were able to pay off all remaining balance in regard to your previous account with us and thank you sincerely for your continued interest in our services! At this point, we should have no problem creating a new account at your new apartment when you're readying to make the move!

To get the ball rolling on this process, please send us a private message by clicking my name "ComcastJosephW" then select "Send a Message" on the right side with your name and service address to get started. Thanks again for both your time and interest!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here