Community Forum

XG1v4 request

WKG
Regular Contributor

XG1v4 request

I have an Arris Serial #: M11404TD2953

Connected to a 1080 TV.

If I can, I would like to order an XG1v4 DVR self-install kit for one.

- Bill
ComcastPeterH
Official Employee

Re: XG1v4 request

Hello @WKG and thank you for your interest in ordering our awesome DVR. We would be happy to help you if you would be so kind as to send us a private message by clicking on my name "ComcastPeterH" at the top of my message and click the send message button. Please include your full name along with your complete address so we can make sure to get everything pulled up correctly. We look forward to hearing back from you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
WKG
Regular Contributor

No Blue button.

Address is same as account!

- Bill
ComcastMartinR
Official Employee

If you are not seeing the blue "Send a Message" button on our profiles, you will need to make sure you are signed into your Xfinity account while using our Community Forums. That way when you do send over a message we can confirm your account for authentication, and security purposes. 

Thank you! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
WKG
Regular Contributor

I am signed on to account AND I am signed into Community. How do I get blue button?

- Bill
WKG
Regular Contributor

Still no button!

- Bill
ComcastAbbie
Official Employee

I am sorry you are still having issues with sending us a message. When you click on our names, what do you see? 

CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

@ComcastAbbie
@ComcastMartinR
Since @WKG is having private message issues, wouldn’t it be easier/quicker to send them a message to respond to privately?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
WKG
Regular Contributor

NO Blue button! Just the std profile page. About CCAndrew

- Bill
WKG
Regular Contributor

NO Blue Button, Just stuff about employee!

- Bill
ComcastAbbie
Official Employee

Thank you for confirming, and I am sorry this is frustrating for you. Is there anything on the page that mentions sending a message at all? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, a different internet browser or logging out and back into your account to make sure everything is loading correctly?

WKG
Regular Contributor

Tried a different browser, fist edge, then FIrefox same results, back to edge in Windows 10 latest.

- Bill
Again
Expert

@WKG 

Go into your Profile by clicking on your icon in the upper right of the page, then on Settings from the drop down box.  From there, click on the Preferences tab, then on Private Messenger.  You need to turn on your Private Messages.

Again_0-1614187308256.png

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastAbbie
Official Employee

Thank you for confirming. This is definitely odd, have you attempted to log off, clear your cache and cookies and then log back in on any of those browsers? Do you happen to have chrome to try? 

WKG
Regular Contributor

Chrome no use either, still no Blue button or usefull reply!

- Bill