aj0602's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 25th, 2020 3:00 AM

Closed

Set up payment arrangement but my internet is still down

Hi my internet was completely suspended early this morning. Completely down. Today my past bill became over 30 days past due. Since I know I'm getting paid on the 30th I went into my account via the app and set up a payment arrangement. It told me my payment arrangement would restore my services and that they would be turned back on shortly. I only have internet, no TV. My internet did NOT come back on and now my kids had to go stay with their dad because they must have internet for school. I can't even use xfinity wifi with my cell phone. Impossible to get a real person on the phone to assist me. Xfinity assistant is no help. I've been an xfinity internet and mobile customer for many years!! Someone please help me!! 😩

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi, aj0602. So sorry to hear about the complications with your service! Sometimes the service restoration takes a bit of time. I wanted to check in and see if you were still looking for assistance on this, how are your services working now?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have also set up payments on the account page 2/8 for 2/24 but today the they done “soft Disconnect “ I was able to talk to someone through the technical issues and she put me thru to an automated system to set it up which I have done again that was around 10am it’s 4:30 now and still not back up???? It clearly states on the website that after making arrangements service will be restored an also the lady told me that I set the arrangements with a card? It’s the card I have always used? She said I should have set it up through IVR? I don’t even know what that is let alone find a number for it!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, Ibsasay12I really appreciate that information and I am glad to hear you were able to get that Payment Arrangement set up through our automated system. I would be happy to check on your account to ensure that the Payment Arrangement was set up correctly as your services should be working once that arrangement has been made. Can you please send me a Private Message with your full name and your full address, so I can pull up your account?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastJeniece" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I setup a payment arrangement and when I went to submit, I saw this message saying "To restore your service, the latest payment date you should select is (Select Date)" My services has not been restored and i was told nothing can be done about without a explanation. I feel like that line is really misleading but i still want a genuine reason why. @ComcastJeniece 

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

@TRegis I would like to help with this payment arrangement for you.

Please send me a private message and include your first and last so I can assist you. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAbbie” and click “Send a message”

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

My service has not been restored . I set up a payment arrangement.

Administrator

• 

653 Messages

Hello @LB26, services usually re-activate shortly after a payment arrangement is set, unless the amount of the arrangement does not satisfy the full past due amount owed to the account or if a previous payment arrangement has been broken. If you need assistance with restoring services after setting up a payment arrangement, please send us a peer-to-peer chat so we may further assist.

To send a peer-to-peer chat:

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/3fRtRYq
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

We ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist. 

This thread will be closed. If you require any additional assistance, please send us a peer-to-peer chat or create a new thread detailing your concerns. Thank You for being a valued Xfinity customer as always!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here