FuzzyNJ's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, April 5th, 2020 1:00 PM

Closed

Re: Need Payment Extension Do To COVID19

@ComcastTeds 

I will be needing an extension to pay my $300+ monthly bill too. Most likely for more than this month, unfortunately.

Is there any other way this can be handled other than changing the payday up by 30-days? I have been furloughed and have no income for the unforeseeable future.

Not sure how much in fees I've racked up to date, but I'm sure there will be more to come. I don't think I've missed a payment in the 20-years I've been a subscriber.

Any help would be appreciated.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Good morning. I need a payment arrangement /extension to keep my tv and internet services on. Scheduling a payment does not secure our services. My husband and I have not worked in the past two months and need help. We also have 3 young children. I've been a customer going on 10 years.
Thank you

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

4 years ago

@nattsewell 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. Your account is showing as not eligible for a payment arrangement. 

As a courtesy, I have credited back any late charges incurred over the past months plus an additional credit for your loyalty. I hope that helps in making the overall balance due more manageable.

Thanks for your patience and hang in there.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Can I get a payment arrangement?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

4 years ago

@rdavison20 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. Your account is showing as not eligible for a payment arrangement. 

As a courtesy, I have credited back any late charges incurred over the past months plus an additional credit for your loyalty. I hope that helps in making the overall balance due more manageable.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

4 years ago

@mjlatt1 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. Your account is showing as not eligible for a payment arrangement.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hi, I have contacted support multiple times over the past days requesting a payment arrangement be set for 8/21/2020. That is the soonest I can pay the balance owed. I have been a Comcast customer for over 3 years and the bill is paid each month. Without Internet access my kids are unable to do their distance learning. Can you please reinstate my services and provide an arrangment for 8/21/2020 and the balance will be paid as requested. You can see I have a history of payment arrangements which all have been paid on the 21st or 22nd of each month. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you so much! Your a blessing

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

4 years ago

@rdavison20  Glad we were able to help. 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

account since 1999.  Never been disconnected for non payment.  Refused to give me a payment arrangement.  Company is horrible.    I'm looking to get out from them.  

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

4 years ago

@JustMe1012 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. Your account is showing as not eligible for a payment arrangement.

As a courtesy, I have credited back any late charges incurred over the past 24 months. 
I hope that helps in making the overall balance due more manageable.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

When I go to schedule the payment past the due date- it says That the payment is scheduled after the due date and please pay Bill before then- will i be charged a fee/ service interruption?

I dont understand how to get an extension Due to COVID19

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

4 years ago

@Bdahz2020  Apologies, your bill isn't due until 8/26. 

We've gone ahead and waived the current month's Internet Essentials bill as a courtesy. Thanks for your patience and I hope that helps.      

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have an account with Xfinity as well as Xfinity mobile and I am just now going back to work so I will need a little more time paying both bills. Is there anything more than just the extension that can help?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

4 years ago

@ajbdancer16 

Your account is showing as eligible for a payment arrangement:

• Select Billing, then Bill and Payment Settings
  • Click on Schedule a Payment
  • Then go to Payment Date and choose a new due date

If you need more help, you can chat with the Xfinity Assistant. Or, report an issue online if you believe your payment was misapplied (or is missing).

As a courtesy, I have credited back any late charges incurred over the past months plus an additional credit for your loyalty. I hope that helps. Thanks for your patience and hang in there.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I will need a another extensions, as I lost my job completely due to COVID19, completely, and I just started working full time for a new company I literally just started last week, can you please help me, I haven’t had much luck this year with this COVID19, and at one point I was being tested for possible COVID19 twice, please please please I am sorry, I didn’t want to get terminated from my employment, and it took a while to find another job during this very during times. I am literally crying writing this message, I know that you guys helped me once and that was before I was terminated but I still need assistance please.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here