SamMcC's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, October 1st, 2020 1:00 PM

Closed

No confirmation email

I upgraded my internet deal today. My modem restarted which is the only way I knew it went through because I haven’t received the confirmation email about my new deal. Also wondering when the new deal will take effect and if anybody else has had this problem? Thanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

@SamMcC Same here just upgraded and no confirmation email.

And took a screenshot of order number tho so I have that.

No record of the activity in my Xfinity account tho.

Would like some help also please @ComcastTeds 

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

I haven't had any correspondence for months on an installation I've been trying to get completed since July. I verified my email with Xfinity Chat only to find out on a subsequent chat that emails had been going to my comcast.net email address, which wasn't even activated. When I activated it, there were no emails waiting. I think they've just stopped sending them.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

@catwirk  Yes, I am beginning to wonder what is the matter with that issue as I see now all over the internet that Xfinity customers are not recieving the confirmation email for yonks now.  Have you actually had the service activated at all then?

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

@HappyPenthouse Yeah, service is fine. That's a blessing anyway.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

@catwirk  Yes the service the new package you signed up for is working fine then..a blessing yes.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

@SamMcC @catwirk  I finally got the confirmation email today confirming my upgrage in service package. Just wanted to let everyone know, they are sending them out eventually.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

YAY! Progress!

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Indeed thanks @catwirk 🙂

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Ok great, I placed an order a while ago and didn't get a confirmation yet. I guess it takes time?

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I guess so @pad001 . Let us know if you get one.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Hi SamMcC. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with checking on your order and account. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @pad001

Yes, sometimes, there may be a slight delay. I'd be happy to review your account and check for a status update if you haven't received one already. Just send me a private message with your full name, as it appears on your billing statement and the numbers associated with your service address. Click on my name ComcastChe, then click Send a message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here