Community Forum

New address not recognized

Highlighted
New Poster

New address not recognized

I am moving to a new house and the address Is not recognized in your database. I was under the impression I could not get xfinity internet at the new address, but when my brother (who is a tech for xfinity) helped me move in he said it would definitely be available for me, I currently have xfinity internet and would love to keep my service at the new address.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: New address not recognized

We had this problem a month or so ago and the people who answered the Facebook Messenger service were extremely helpful at getting my address registered.  I see that the Facebook Messenger service isn't working at the moment due to an upgrade.  What a shame since it's the best way to get clear answers for these types of trickier interactions.

Good luck!  When you are able to reach a human, I suspect things will be fairly quick to sort.

Regards,

Sandy

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @Stick73, please private message me the address you'd like, and we'll do further research to see if we can add it. To message me, click my name and click "message"

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Stick73. I am just following up on this post you created. Were you taken care of? Let me know if you need further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!