Community Forum

Low hanging hazardous cable

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Low hanging hazardous cable

During a recent storm, a tree fell across the overhead cable above my driveway stretching it so that it is much too low. The guy wire on one of the poles was also broken.  I have tried to report the sagging cable as it is hanging lower than any worktruck or delivery truck can pass. I can only submit a generic hazard notice online and I have received an email stating my "request has been resolved" within minutes of submitting the report .  I can clearly see no repair truck has come to solve the issue, nor has anyone contacted me to clarify the hazard!  Is there a human being out there who can help elevate this hazardous issue before the line is torn completely down?    Thanks!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Low hanging hazardous cable

Hello @gwnga, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page about this and bringing it to our attention. We would love to assist you with getting someone out to further look into this and get it corrected. I see you have already sent us a Private Message, so I will continue assisting you there. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Low hanging hazardous cable

Thank you.