ellyroch's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

picture scrambling

I am beyond frustrated right now with the disruption in my cable service.  For the past week I have had several (not all) channels having a scrambled/pixelated picture that progressively gets worse as I continue watching the channel, with it eventually being unwatchable.  I have tried all of the troubleshooting, have contacted via live chat, and made a phone call to an agent that was of absolutely no help!  Today many of my regularly watched channels are completely blank.  I am quite disappointed that there is not a better way to communicate with someone at Comcast that can actually help me.  The agent I spoke with was first of all very difficult to understand, and secondly talked in circles, never truly answering my question or addressing my actual issue.  Please connect me to someone who can help!  I shouldn't be paying all this money to have such poor service!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

What troubleshooting did you do? Do you want a tech out?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I'm having the same problem. Have restarted no change, but this is all comcast can say to do. Instead of checking their equipment for the problem.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

@Ewm4033 Actually, if you do a search of the forum, you’ll see different troubleshooting options and resetting equipment isn’t one.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Wasn't talking about the forums. Was talking about comcast provided help.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here