SFSailLady2's profile

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

Friday, November 22nd, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

non X1 - TV Guide Listings only showing 4 hours of programming on most channels with Guide | Guide

I had my box switched out today and it has been about 4 hours since that happened.  However, the TV Guide listings only show about 4 hours worth of programming for most channels when I push on Guide and Guide again on my remote.  I used to see all of the times when I did that, and today I see a few hours.  However, if I scroll to the right on a channel, I see more times though many still say "To Be Announced".  Is the reason I don't see the listings in the vertical direction for a channel using Guide | Guide because the box is still initializing ?  If not, has something changed?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

The guide doesn’t load instantaneously, the 2 week view takes time to load, starting with channel numbers/call letters moving right. It needs time

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks - it still hasn't completely loaded and it is now almost 12 hours.  Most are now up to 5 hours, which is only 1 more hour since I posted above.  Does it take more than a day?  A few days?

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

4 years ago

It is slowly but surely getting better.  I cannot believe how long this is taking.  It is now up to maybe 5-6 hours per channel where if I scroll down, I see a ton of "Tobe announced" and then with a few shows mentioned in between.  I cannot imagine what their algorithm is for filling out the 2 week review.  So, I decided to post this result here so others know, it takes time.  A very LONG time - apparently days.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here