Community Forum

blackout

johnfran
Contributor

blackout

you  blackout  the Rangers  game   and you do not have  msgnetwork  it is black out on the nhl channel   i can not  watch    it is on  fubotv

MNtundraRET
Expert

Re: blackout

@johnfran wrote:

you  blackout  the Rangers  game   and you do not have  msgnetwork  it is black out on the nhl channel   i can not  watch    it is on  fubotv

Do you live near the stadium. The team may still have a contract in effect that blocks game not sold out.   It might not have been changed to allow games during COVID. My opinium, maybe someone else in your service area knows more.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
johnfran
Contributor

I live  in pa    comcast  does  not have  msg network  and the  RANGERS  GAMES  ARE BLACKOUT  ON  NHL  NETWORK      THE FUBO  TV  HAS   MSG NETWORK   IN MY  AREA  AND IT IS NOT  BLACKOUT   THANK YOU

MNtundraRET
Expert

@johnfran wrote:

I live  in pa    comcast  does  not have  msg network  and the  RANGERS  GAMES  ARE BLACKOUT  ON  NHL  NETWORK      THE FUBO  TV  HAS   MSG NETWORK   IN MY  AREA  AND IT IS NOT  BLACKOUT   THANK YOU

Have you contacted "Fubo TV"?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ThatDonGuy
Problem Solver

@johnfran wrote:

I suggest you contact Comcast about this - this is just a community forum; nobody here has any say over what channels Comcast shows in what areas. If Rangers games are that important, then you may have to subscribe to Fubo or some other service that includes MSG in your area.

You are not alone in this sort of problem; I am under the impression that a considerable part of Colorado still can't get Avalanche (or NBA Nuggets) games.

johnfran
Contributor

did   not   solve   the  problem        thank you