mjanes350's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 7th, 2019 8:00 AM

Closed

When is NBA League Pass 2019-2020 available?

Does anyone know when NBA League Pass for the 2019-2020 season will be available for order?  All I see is the following online "We hope you enjoyed the NBA season. Check back in early October 2019 for updated pricing and package information for NBA League Pass."

Thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

113 Messages

5 years ago

So I was just on Twitter and saw a response the official Xfinity account responded to someone inquiring about NBA League Pass:

“Hey! NBA League Pass will be available for purchase starting October 11th, so be sure to check your X1 device for pricing details starting then. If you're referring to the Florida Panthers, then you can order NHL Center Ice which is now available.”

https://twitter.com/Xfinity/status/1181646070742474752?s=20

So check this Friday!

Contributor

• 

113 Messages

5 years ago

I’m wondering the same. I was talking to an Xfinity Rep via chat today and I told them I see games playing on NBA League Pass / MLS Direct Kick channels (TEAM1, TEAM2, etc.) but when I go to tune to those channels it’s telling me that I need to subscribe.

I asked if they could add NBA League Pass to my account and the rep told me she couldn’t find the code to add it which then led to them telling me it’s not available yet.

Granted it’s preseason. But why have the preseason games showing in the guide and yet the customer can’t watch or subscribe to the service? It’s very misleading.

But the Rep told me that Comcast and NBA have not reached an agreement in place yet (not sure if that’s true or not).

It’s upsetting because I wanted to watch some of the preseason games too.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I just called and spoke with someone as well. Same response — she couldn’t find the code so she said it must not be available yet. She said she wasn’t sure why it’s not available, and that I should check back next week. Very frustrating because I wanted to watch preseason!

Contributor

• 

80 Messages

5 years ago

I just ordered it from the X-1 service.  4 installments of $49.95--so a $200 package.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Good to know.  The website Xfinity still shows as unavailable but I'll have to get on X1 when I get home.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Still not available. What a bummer.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

So...I just purchased League Pass through X1, but the game I want to watch isn’t on..?? And it’s not on local TV, so I’m confused. I thought League Pass was supposed to include all preseason games? I can watch other games that are in now but not the game I want to watch (my team). 😞

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I just called Xfinity and after spending 30 minutes on the phone was told it was not available. So frustrating.

Contributor

• 

113 Messages

5 years ago

Same @Quique_Schwarz. I’m not sure how these other posters in this thread able to sign up through X1. The Xfinity rep even directed me to signing up through the NBA app which was weird. Granted the person I was chatting with was outsourced (another country). So I’m not sure if they know if it’s available or not here in the States or got the memo.

I’m confused. And no reps here on the board will chime in and say anything. I Googled previous NBA League Pass topics on this forum from years back and there was always a rep responding with the date when NBA League Pass would be available.

This year seems different. No one.

Contributor

• 

113 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks! I found it doing that a few minutes ago and was about to come back to my post and edit it. But yeah. I remember a few days ago the “subscribe” option wasn’t there.

But yesterday (10/11), I was trying to look for NBA League Pass as a banner in the NBA tab under Sports and under the Manage Channels app on my X1 box. But didn’t see it for either.

Tuning to one of the NBA League / MLS Direct Kick channels showed that pop up as you mentioned. Along with the $49.75 for 4 months notice. But I’m subscribed now. I’ll have to wait till Monday to watch some games 🙂

So much for Xfinity Reps misleading me with Comcast not doing NBA League Pass this year. That was close 😕

Contributor

• 

80 Messages

5 years ago

I turned to one of the nba channels and a box popped up saying I had to subcribe to access the channel and there was a subcribe button to press--so I hit enter with my remote (or whatever you call the little circle in the middle of the remote) and then the pricing came up and it asked me to confirm, which I did.  The channel then tuned in--no games were on but later the nuggest-clippers was on and earlier today there were a few games on. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I signed up for  NBA league pass thru infinity but rght now the internet NBA league pass  mobile version does not recognize comcast/infinity as a provider.

Will this change soon?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Would somebody from Xfinity be able to advise me on what to do? I don’t have X1 and am trying to buy NBA League Pass.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

@jmagoo
Probably not, definitely not this year

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

The last couple of years the NBA League Pass subscription has auto renewed but so far not yet. I tried to watch a preseason game and was given the option to renew on screen but I don't want to get double charged. Sounds like a call to Comcast wouldn't be too helpful at this point?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here