wyliedog's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 25th, 2019 5:00 AM

Closed

The removal of channel 7 wxyz detroit

I just received the new channel list, none of those channels mean anything to me yet you are removing a channel I watch on a daily basis. Well, maybe its about time I find a different option for my tv, and rmove Comcast.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

722 Messages

4 years ago

Do you currently get another, closer, ABC station? If you do, then it is possible that the other ABC station has imposed its right to have WXYZ removed from your service (so you will watch the "closer" ABC station, and its commercials, for ABC shows). If so, then it probably won't matter who your cable provider is.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I woke up and channel 7 was the first thing I turned to and it's gone! I am very upset!!!!!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

This is not right. I like to know what is going. People in Flint- Genesee County have ties to Detroit/Oakland Wayne County and need to know what is going on. People from Flint commute there.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I agree. We live in MI and my news for ABC is now Toledo OH. The other local new channels are horrible. When we called Comcast, they apparently lied. Told us it was a broadcast issue that would resolve in a couple of hours. Clearly they are no longer carrying WXYZ station. Very upset!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here