Community Forum

TV LAND is listed on My Channels but gets consistent error and lack of support from Xfinity!!

Highlighted
New Poster

TV LAND is listed on My Channels but gets consistent error and lack of support from Xfinity!!

I am paying for TV LAND (Chicago Ch 163 non-HD 1426 HD)

My channel lineup is listed here:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup/

TV Land

However when I select the Channel (on all 4 of my Cable Boxes no tjust one) I get the error message:

“Sorry there seems to be a problem here” Error msg = XRE03121

Support History

3/1 Began New Service

Notice Error figured it was temporary connect issue:

Finally contacted support

4/6 On-line chat disconneccted and gave me wrong information that I was not entitled to the channel even though it is listed and the error message does not involve a subscription issue

4/7 Called support for 2 hours to get through and troubleshoot - could not resolve issue:

Ticket number  CR900171060

4/9 Posting here - no call backl or contact over assgined Ticket Number

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: TV LAND is listed on My Channels but gets consistent error and lack of support from Xfinity!!

4/9 Update: Called Support and received a message that there was "no phone support" due to the "situation in the country" the automated call then hung up on me. 

Stilll no contact on resoltuion.

I did receive meaningless texts to support pages that in no way answered the question or were a follow-up to the case.

Very poor service - but I am sure Xfniity monitors the forum and will contact me - ROFL