stitcherIam's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 7:00 PM

Closed

Survivor season 39

Is anyone else from Comcast/Xfinity having problems auto-recording (season pass) this season’s survivor? When I look at the guide for next Wednesday, all it shows is ‘Survivor’ - no island of the idols, no designation of the show being NEW. Because of this, my season pass (set to record ALL shows from ALL seasons) has not recorded either of the first 2 episodes. VERY disappointing! This has never happened before and I don’t have the problem with any other tv series. Is anyone else having this issue? I do use a TiVo recording box (not Comcast’s)...  Since TiVo does not supply the channel guide, it is not a Tivo issue.  Anyone else having this problem?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I’m having the same problem. My workaround was to “Set a manual recording”   for 8pm - 9pm on the CBS channel.  You can set it to repeat every Wednesday. What’s weird is that it said it was going to record Survivor. (I even tried searching for Survivor to make a new OnePass, but it didn’t find it.) If they move the day or time it’s shown, then you won’t get the recording. Good luck!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here