Community Forum

Scheduled removal of Movieplex on March 24, 2020 has been deferred.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Scheduled removal of Movieplex on March 24, 2020 has been deferred.

Given recent events impacting our customers and community, the scheduled removal of Movieplex on March 24, 2020 has been deferred. We will notify customers further before we make any change regarding Movieplex.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Problem Solver

MoviePlex no longer available March 24, 2020

Anyone know why MoviePlex will soon be gone?  One of my favorite channels to watch On Demand.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: MoviePlex no longer available March 24, 2020

It's part of the new agreement with Comcast and Starz, all about $$$. Starz and the related Encore and Plex channels are slowly being moved as a separate Starz subscription instead of being included with packages.

Highlighted
New Poster

But yet, your monthly bill will not change.

How can that be?

@andyross wrote:

It's part of the new agreement with Comcast and Starz, all about $$$. Starz and the related Encore and Plex channels are slowly being moved as a separate Starz subscription instead of being included with packages.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@Bulkington wrote:

Anyone know why MoviePlex will soon be gone?  One of my favorite channels to watch On Demand.

Given recent events impacting our customers and community, the scheduled removal of Movieplex on March 24, 2020 has been deferred. We will notify customers further before we make any change regarding Movieplex.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!