Community Forum

Question on Using EPIX

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Question on Using EPIX

I have Xfinty and wonder if I am connecting to the free Epix streaming service correctly. Is there a special initial sign in or do I just search and find it on the remote at XFINITY>ON DEMAND> NETWORKS>EPIX.

Are all the movie selections free or is there a fee for some?

TX

Frank

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Question on Using EPIX

@fdm2000 wrote:

I have Xfinty and wonder if I am connecting to the free Epix streaming service correctly. Is there a special initial sign in or do I just search and find it on the remote at XFINITY>ON DEMAND> NETWORKS>EPIX.

Are all the movie selections free or is there a fee for some?

TX

Frank

for current 'free' content (covid19) use voice remote command "free". navigate to epix and follow the menu there.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the response Rusty, since being notified that Xfinity is providing EPIX free I have been previously selecting EPIX via Xfinity ON Demand>Network  and have found both free and fee movies. Curious about your suggestion to voice command "free" does that provide the fee movies free during COVID-19?

Frank

Highlighted
Expert

@fdm2000 wrote:

Thanks for the response Rusty, since being notified that Xfinity is providing EPIX free I have been previously selecting EPIX via Xfinity ON Demand>Network  and have found both free and fee movies. Curious about your suggestion to voice command "free" does that provide the fee movies free during COVID-19?

Frank

that's my understanding. many networks have contributed to the stay at home offerings.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!