JRP270's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Friday, July 10th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

Please Bring Back RFD-TV

Hi, Any chance of bringing back RFD TV.  They've really come a long way in terms of programming.  As more and more people are interested in where their food comes from and the people / process to bring it to them it is an opportunity.

I use the RFD-TV Now App and get their content , but would gladly pay for it if the content was integrated into the channel lineup and could be accesses without having to leave the xfinity ecosystem.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

4 years ago

@JRP270 wrote:

Hi, Any chance of bringing back RFD TV.  They've really come a long way in terms of programming.  As more and more people are interested in where their food comes from and the people / process to bring it to them it is an opportunity.

I use the RFD-TV Now App and get their content , but would gladly pay for it if the content was integrated into the channel lineup and could be accesses without having to leave the xfinity ecosystem.

This channel was carried by your local tv station. If they dropped it Comcast cannot supply it.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

4 years ago

RFD-TV is not a broadcast network. It is an ultra-niche nework that is only available by paying for it one way or another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFD-TV

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

@jdruke68 wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for the "dumb" question, i dont understand how RFDTV is carried by a local tv station.  Comcast had carried both RFD TV and Cowboy Channel in the past.  I would think if they had enough request they could place it back in their lineup.  I believe it is still being carried by comcast/xfinity in many markets but in others its unavailable?

Thank you

Local channels carried by Comcast depend on still being carried over the air in your local area.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hi,

Sorry for the "dumb" question, i dont understand how RFDTV is carried by a local tv station.  Comcast had carried both RFD TV and Cowboy Channel in the past.  I would think if they had enough request they could place it back in their lineup.  I believe it is still being carried by comcast/xfinity in many markets but in others its unavailable?

Thank you

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here