Community Forum

OAN...One America News

Highlighted
New Poster

OAN...One America News

I would like to watch OAN...When can I expect that it will be part of your programing?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

One America News

Where is One America News? AT&T carries it. There is something called Newsy that you carry. So, if you can carry Newsy, you should be able to carry  One America News.  Please explain your decision to not carry AON.  

Highlighted
New Poster

Oan

Comcast needs to get this channel
Highlighted
New Poster

One America News channel

Hello there!

Does Comcast/Xfinity have a channel for OANN?

Highlighted
New Poster

One America News

Hello,

How do I see One America News, please?

thank you!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: One America News

@susanstruna wrote:

Hello,

How do I see One America News, please?

thank you!

For now you can watch it on "You Tube" Use the search field there to locate it. It is "Free".

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: One America News channel

@GabNik wrote:

Hello there!

Does Comcast/Xfinity have a channel for OANN?

Comcast currently does not carry OANN.  No information on whether it will carry it in the future, either.  Sorry.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: OAN...One America News

Probably, based on past history,not in the near future

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Verizon has it as part of their lineup, I left Verizon to come to Comcast i assumed it was part of the package, BIG MISTAKE.
This is my last arrest to try and plead for Comcast to add it to the lineup.
Highlighted
New Poster

If XFINITY will not add One AMERICA News then I will find another service like AT&T that will. Fox is moving to the left and we need to find an independent alternative.
Highlighted
Expert

@gtaylor745 wrote:
If XFINITY will not add One AMERICA News then I will find another service like AT&T that will. Fox is moving to the left and we need to find an independent alternative.

Read very carefully and see if this is the kind of network you really want to watch.

OANN

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes ,we want to watch OANN. You carry CNN, MSNBC, Newsy. How about some balance?! Comcast is being very biased in its lineup. I will leave Comcast as soon as my contract is up. ATT carries OANN.
Highlighted
Expert

@Stitchalot wrote:
Yes ,we want to watch OANN. You carry CNN, MSNBC, Newsy. How about some balance?! Comcast is being very biased in its lineup. I will leave Comcast as soon as my contract is up. ATT carries OANN.

I don't blame you for wanting something other than what you've stated.

Reminder: I am just a customer, not a Comcast employee

This is just my opinion.

OANN is not the most reputable "news" service out there - and not even a "right leaning" service.  I personally would never choose to get my news from a [fake] news service that promotes conspiracy theories.  I want real news.  And, actually, the best news source is one that has no bias, or presents both sides of the line.  I want a respopnsible news source that I can believe and trust.

I would steer away from OANN and lean more toward Newsmax, even going so far as to subscribe to their magazine.  Newsmax, IMHO, would give me more of the news I want to hear without dubious information that can't be verified or substantiated or is downright false.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

So why does Comcast only carry one Conservative news site (Fox) and multiple liberal news sites? They appear very biased to me. I would like newsmax and Oann. I want real news. How do we get Comcast to respond to our requests?
Highlighted
Expert

@Stitchalot wrote:
So why does Comcast only carry one Conservative news site (Fox) and multiple liberal news sites? They appear very biased to me. I would like newsmax and Oann. I want real news. How do we get Comcast to respond to our requests?

People have been requesting this network for years so it's doubtful that Comcast will carry it any time soon.  Not because it's a conservative news outlet, but probably because of its controversial content and conspiracies.  I totally understand what you're saying about limited conservative news stations, but again, Comcast carries Newsmax, which isn't liberal.  OANN, in Comcast's POV, just isn't a legitimate news source that they want to share with their conservative customers.  At least, that's my take on why it's not being carried.  I could be out in the back field on this, but it's the only reason that seems to make sense - at least to me.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your reply. Comcast does not carry Newsmax in Houston. I will have to move to AT&T. Comcast is very biased. They have way more liberal news channels. If they were concerned about fake news then we would lose many of the news channels. Thank you again for taking the time to respond.
Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity, your customers want OAN!

Why won't you add OAN to your channel lineup when you have had so many customers asking for it over the past several years? If you ignore this or cannot give me a date soon, I'm going back to Direct TV.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Actually, it looks like Comcast has newsmax. It is channel 1115. However, that channel does not appear in my listing of channels. Read something about having to upgrade my box. Not sure why because I do not have a problem getting the other news channels.
Highlighted
Expert

@Stitchalot wrote:
Actually, it looks like Comcast has newsmax. It is channel 1115. However, that channel does not appear in my listing of channels. Read something about having to upgrade my box. Not sure why because I do not have a problem getting the other news channels.

You probably need to upgrade to an X1 box, then, in order to get it.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Independent? You mean far right wing conspiracy-loving network with miniscule ratings. 

Highlighted
New Poster

OAN Channel

When can we expect oan channel? All the other services offer it.
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes. OAN is exactly what I want. The Wiki description is way over the top in calling it far-right and a big Trump supporter. So I guess we can describe CNN and MSDNC as far left Obama/Biden supporters. So what! I just want to hear so truth for once and OAN provides that.
Highlighted
Contributor

Lol
Highlighted
New Poster

One America News Network

OWhen will you add One America News Network to your line-up...this is a terrible omission!  Not happy

Highlighted
Expert

Re: One America News Network

@CFC234 wrote:

OWhen will you add One America News Network to your line-up...this is a terrible omission!  Not happy

Probably wn't happen any time soon.  People have been requesting this for around 5 (+) years now.

Highlighted
New Poster

OAN

I want to watch OAN : One American News ..why is it not available on Comcast? Why is Comcast letting people switch to AT&T that carries OAN..I have to switch cable providers?
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: OAN

For Comcast, if they don’t want to carry a channel, they’ll call it a business decision. As a consumer, you do whatever you feel is necessary

Highlighted
New Poster

I just subscribed to Xfinity and find out that they don't have OAN, I STILL HAVE 30 DAY TO CANCEL AND I'M CONSIDERING DUE TO NOT GETTING OAN.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Why did you subscribe without first checking out what channels were available?

Highlighted
New Poster

Perhaps it's time we all start switching services. We've been asking for OANN for many years now and they still refuse to add it. I guess Xfinity doesn't care enough about their conservative viewers to be bothered with it.

Highlighted
New Poster

Putting OANN on comcast

I would like for you to put the News channel, OANN on Comcast stations.  Thank you.

Highlighted
New Poster

Where is OAN?

When is Xfinity HOUSTON going to get OAN channel?????
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Where is OAN?

Same as everywhere else in the country, not anytime soon

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

AT&T has OANN. I will change when my contract is up.  Comcast is very biased.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

OANN is a very, very biased conpiracy-driven network with very few viewers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnSILVWDKL8

Highlighted
New Poster

We have started to watch mostly OAN news. And because Xfinity refuses to carry it, we have to watch it through ROKU. And since we are now mostly watching OAN, then we really are getting to getting to the point that Xfinity's cable TV is useless to us and we are wasting money on it. So, we are requesting that you (Xfinity) start carrying OAN news immediately. If you don't, then there is no point for us to continue paying for Cable TV. 

PLEASE START CARRYING OAN NEWS IMMEDIATELY XFINITY, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO START LOSING CABLE TV CUSTOMERS. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Amen to that Stitchalot. Xfinity, you have been getting MANY requests to starty carrying OAN news over the years and despite OAN news getting more and more popular and gaining more and more viewers, you refuse to carry it. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US WHY YOU WILL NOT CARRY OAN NEWS, while you have no problem carrying other much less known stations. PLEASE START CARRY OAN NEWS. YOUR REFUSAL TO DO SO, IS MAKING YOUR CUSTOMER VERY ANGRY WITH YOU. 

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

It’s a business decision for Comcast, as a consumer it’s a business decision for you too

Highlighted
New Poster

That's exactly my point and the point of the many people who are cutting cable with Comcast. It is a business decision on our part and if Comcast does not start respecting the wishes of it's customers and start carrying OAN, then we will switch to Direct TV services. They do carry OAN and we get Direct TV in our area. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I know they are doing their best to eliminate any channel that is conservative. Comcast is a member of the cabal that is trying to control everyone!!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Verizon has it. Try to connect with them.

Highlighted
Contributor

That’s because those other news networks carry real news.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I agree. Comcast apparently continues to ignore the wishes of their viewers while continuing to raise their prices for lots of junk TV. There are so many channels I never watch and yet the one channel many have requested for years is not provided. Give us OANN 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

It is sad. I have subscribed to Comcast for 30 years. I am so disappointed in what they have become. I have to upgrade my box to get Newsmax. I find it interesting that I do not have to upgrade to get Newsy. I am fortunate that I have the new 5g from AT&T in my neighborhood. I know Comcast does not care about me. Thank goodness we still have choices!
Highlighted
New Poster

Why won't Comcast tell us why they won't carry OANN? What are they afraid of?

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfintiy is on thin ice with me already. I have the triple play service for my mother's house and fast internet for my house. Paying around $275 per month all total. They better get OAN soon because I have many other options.

Oh and two lines with Xfinity Mobile, so add another $75 per month  to that total making it $350 per month. I have many other options Mr Comcast.

GET OAN NOW!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Just leave already. Comcast will not provide OA"N" just because you and others threaten to leave. Comcast isn't seeing most of the complainers actually leaving, so there is no reason for it to worry.

Highlighted
New Poster

We don’t need any more fake news.
Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast not carrying OAN is the most patricotic non-action they've taken as a business.

Highlighted
New Poster

Haha. Are people in here calling an alternative news source "conspiracy theories" after 4 years of Russian conspiracies and fake drug trials etc. This is hilarious.