bmwsteve's profile

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

Saturday, December 14th, 2019 11:00 PM

Closed

Not able to get Ovation channel on my TV

I was trying to watch a movie on Ovation Channel on my TV and I get a message saying "Sorry there seems to be a problem here, if you made changes to your account recently, the updates may still be in progress. If you haven't made any changes, please try watching another channel or try again later.  XRE 03121.

I haven't made any changes to my account and I have X1 Premier Triple play.  I am able to watch it on my computer with no problem.  What is going on here?  According to my plan I get Ovation and have never had a problem like this before.  I really wanted to watch "Magnificent Seven" tonight which is one of my wife's favorite movies. Please get this problem corrected.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

4 years ago

That error messge is most likely due to a poor signal and your box is unable to tune to it.

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

4 years ago

Still having the problem this morning but I had scheduled to tape "Cleopatra" this morning and I am able to watch the movie on the DVR but not the TV itself, strange!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

For more information on that type of error code
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/XRE-03121/m-p/3001107

Because you have cloud dvr, if ever there’s an issue with a channel recording on the physical dvr, it will still be captured in the cloud. You see the cloud recording

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

4 years ago

@CCAndrew That's all well and good as far as the cloud DVR, but my problem is not being ablt to watch live TV on the Ovation channel.  I can watch it on my computer but not on my TV and I get the error code      XRE 03121, which apparently many customers are having the same problem with 10 pages of complaints on just one forum posting.  I've unplugged my box, refreshed, restarted, and about everything else I can think of to no avail.  This seems to be a large scale problem with no ultimate solution.  I just want to be able to watch the channels that I am paying over $200 a month to see.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Yeah you’re looking at 10 pages over 2 years. Call in and have them do an account refresh and entitlements checked if you don’t want to wait for a reply on the error code thread.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here