adamdlange's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, September 8th, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

NFL Games in Spanish

Hey,
Anytime I put an NFL game on it is in Spanish. It doesn't matter which channel the game is on. Commercials will be in English but the announcers will be Spanish. If there is a penalty it will go to the ref and be in English. Even the half time shows are in English but the announcers will still be in Spanish. No my SAP button is not active.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Found the solution in another post:
1) press the down arrow on the Comcast remote control direction pad. A few options will appear.

2) scroll over to "SAP" and hit OK, in the center of the pad.

3) You should see that "Spanish" has a check mark. Highlight English and hit OK.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @adamdlange

We apologize for the delayed reply. Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums to bring this to our attention. Have you noticed the same issue on any more games since you posted this message?  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello, I’m having same issues - langue preferences are in English and the “D” button is not switching language either.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I'm having this trouble too. Trying to help my mom with her new Xfinity service. There is NO SAP option available in the language menu. This is on FOX WFXTD and CBS WBZHD on 9/29

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I had the same problem yesterday. Every football game was in Spanish. When I checked the language in settings it had English selected. I even attempted to change to Canadian English and back to US English and still nothing but spanish. All other programs were english, only the nfl games. Fortunately, I have the NFL app on my firestick so changed over to that and was able to watch the games in english. Very strange problem. I'm wondering if I am going to have a problem with Monday Night Football. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Thanks for the solution.  Had the same problem today and found your post.  It worked!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here