Slanavas's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 8th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

MSNBC

Is anyone else not receiving their MSNBC? I haven't been able to get it in 3 days

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@SouthSideGT 

There is no reason to be insulting or rude.  This is primarily a customer-to-customer help and support forum.  While we do have Official Employees here that help out they respond to posts in the order in which they were posted.  And, the employees here also help in other social media, so sometimes their responses aren't immediate and can take up to several days or weeks.

If you want faster service, please start a new thread.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Same here. Comcast Customer service is unresponsive

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

An "agent"? There is nothing on xfinity's website that says "agent". FYI, "joe", I contaced xfinity on two of their twittre acounts. Calling on the phone got me an automated "refresh". This morning I will be considering att in my area and dropping my TV plan. This is poor customer "service".

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

@SouthSideGT wrote:

I am not moving to Vermont just to watch MSNBC. I have contacted Xfinity several times on social media. I am considering dropping the TV package. This is ridiculous.

Maybe there is an issue with the feed affecting your local area?  An agent investigating would need to know your location, e.g. zip code.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I am not moving to Vermont just to watch MSNBC. I have contacted Xfinity several times on social media. I am considering dropping the TV package. This is ridiculous.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

@Slanavas wrote:
Is anyone else not receiving their MSNBC? I haven't been able to get it in 3 days

What zip codes are having this issue?  I'm getting it fine here, this morning, in zip code 05478, northern Vermont.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

@SouthSideGT wrote:

An "agent"? There is nothing on xfinity's website that says "agent". FYI, "joe", I contaced xfinity on two of their twittre acounts. Calling on the phone got me an automated "refresh". This morning I will be considering att in my area and dropping my TV plan. This is poor customer "service".

Just trying to offer constructive advice on this Community (not Complaint) Forum.  If you don't want to share your zip code so others viewing this can confirm whether or not they are experiencing the same issue as you, then that's your choice.  There are Comcast 'Agents' that monitor this Forum and offer assistance with customer issues.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

OK. I will wait until a monitor contacts me at my email or phone which they have. In any event having MSNBC go dark while CNN, CNBC and FOX don't with no explanation is ridiculous. And customers having to tell them WHERE is even more ridiculous. I guess Xfinity can't figure it out. Don't they moitor their service? Customers shouldn't have to do it for them, "joe". An this, again, is really poor customer service. In the meantime I am investigating Direct TV or ATT.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

"There is no reason to be insulting or rude."

OMG. So sensitive. I wasn't insulting or rude.  

"This is primarily a customer-to-customer help and support forum."

Get professional staff then. Might help.

"While we do have Official Employees here that help out they respond to posts in the order in which they were posted".

So? Get them help then. Jeez.

" And, the employees here also help in other social media, so sometimes their responses aren't immediate and can take up to several days or weeks."

I am paying $216 a month. For that kind of money customers expect help and not excuses,

"If you want faster service, please start a new thread."

I did. You or the other over worked volunteers must have mised it.

BTW MSNBC was working today. Make a note.

I guess this last one was rude. Sorry.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Dead thread closed
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here