kpo117's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 7:00 AM

Closed

MLB.tv with Extra Innings Package

Anyone know how to set up the MLB.tv account that comes with the Extra Innings Package? I order the package 2 days ago and whenever I try and link my account through MLB.tv, all it does is take me to the page that shows how to order Extra Innings through the voice remote. (https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/mlb/extra-innings?lang=en&ui_style=dark)

I would like to be able to access MLB.tv so I can watch spring training games.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Just saw this today 3/20/19:

Catch all the baseball action this season with MLB Extra Innings on Xfinity. Get up to 90 out-of-market games each week. And now for the first time, MLB.TV is included with the MLB Extra Innings subscription. Sign up for the Early Bird package now for $42.50 more per month for four months from March 18 - March 27.

Yes, you can pay in installments or all up front. 

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Two questions:  So the early bird price is $170 for the entire season?  What will be the non early bird price?

Yes, that is for the season. I probably won't know that nonearly bird price until the season begins. Typically, it ranges depending on the part of the season you subscribe. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Two questions:  So the early bird price is $170 for the entire season?  What will be the non early bird price?

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Do you not read my initial issue? I have no opportunity to even login to my xfinity account (I have it saved to remember me). It only takes me to this page: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/mlb/extra-innings?lang=en&ui_style=dark

And it seems that others are having the same issue. We can't just login if it doesn't send us to the login page

kpo117, if you send me a private message with your full name, I can look into your issue closer. 

KenF

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Do you not read my initial issue? I have no opportunity to even login to my xfinity account (I have it saved to remember me). It only takes me to this page: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/mlb/extra-innings?lang=en&ui_style=dark

And it seems that others are having the same issue. We can't just login if it doesn't send us to the login page

Contributor

• 

587 Messages

5 years ago

@CCKenF wrote:

kpo117, if you send me a private message with your full name, I can look into your issue closer. 

KenF

Hi Ken,

If you find a solution, could you post it for the rest of us with the same problem?

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

@ComcastKenF wrote:

KenF

Hi Ken,

If you find a solution, could you post it for the rest of us with the same problem?

Thanks

Definitely. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

I went into an Xfinity store yesterday. Even they didn't know what was going on. I appreciate ComcastKen continuing to look into it. The season is only a few days away and I don't want to miss anything because I don't have a login.

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for your patience as we get this figured out, Kpo117. I did find that the MLB Extra Innings HD Beta games start when the season begins on 02/28/19. Additionally, this is when you will get complete access to MLB.TV if you are subscribed to MLB Extra Innings from Xfinity.  

If you have any other questions feel free to let us know.  

KenF

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

The statement made by the Comcast employee several times that not including mlb.tv and access to their app is the same as the past is not true and is a big reduction if correct for this year. Last year I did have access and that is why I was okay with the renewal rate 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Hi all,

Just had a tech here to troubleshoot the MLB linking/ missing Extra Innings channels. Guess what? We found out that the Extra Innings Package goes live March 28 Opening Day. Everything should be up and running then with channel access and the MLB.tv integration.

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

rosecharm, thanks for the update! I appreciate it. I had a feeling this was the case but wasn't 100% sure. I saw some verbiage that the virtual channels wouldn't be available until the early bird special was concluded. Thanks for confirming. 

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

It was there lin 2018 - you could log into MLB TV through Xfinity

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

The information listed about the MLB Extra Innings not including a subscription to MLB.TV or the MLBTV app is from information that had been released for customers living in our Central Division. Pricing and availability can depend on the market that you're in. You're welcome to see this link: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/mlb/extra-innings for futher information more specific to your area and account.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I signed up for MLB extra innings over a day ago and have yet to see any information on the Guide of how to view. "Welcome" message states it will be available within 2 hours. Obviously that is not true. Hours on the phone with xfinity tech support was a big waste of time.  How does this get corrected?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here