Community Forum

Hallmark Drama

Frequent Visitor

Hallmark Drama

On Sept 10 Hallmark Drama was added to the channel lineup. I have Digital Premiere which includes Digital preferred but when I try to access it thru chanel 1460 or 507 it tells me it requires a subscription. This is incorrect please help me get this corrected. I called support and was told there had been other complaints and that by the information she had I should be able to get the channel. I am in Northern California.

Expert

Re: Hallmark Drama

@greygal wrote:

On Sept 10 Hallmark Drama was added to the channel lineup. I have Digital Premiere which includes Digital preferred but when I try to access it thru chanel 1460 or 507 it tells me it requires a subscription. This is incorrect please help me get this corrected. I called support and was told there had been other complaints and that by the information she had I should be able to get the channel. I am in Northern California.

Hallmark Drama is available on the X1 platform.  If you're not on X1 you would need to switch over to that.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I am on X1

Expert

@greygal wrote:

I am on X1

Have you tried saying "Hallmark Drama" into your remote?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Yes, have tried that and I called tech support and when they tried their TV they got the same thing I am getting.  It is not just me my friends and brother who also haveX1 Digital Preferred are getting the same thing. I just want it resolved.

Frequent Visitor

Accessing Hallmark Drama

Can anyone who has X1 Preferred or Premiere Package access Hallmark Drama channel 1460? I have talked to tech support and have been told I should be able to access it but my screen says it requires a subscription. I am in Northern California. Please let me know if you have access especially if you are in California. I have waited for 2 years for it to be available and now can't watch it.