Community Forum

Fox Sports 2

Frequent Visitor

Re: Fox Sports 2

The link doesn't work to where you show your interest in FS2.

Contributor

Re: Fox 2 still not in CC lineup

I have complained about getting 1/2 of races on FS1 and being told to continue on FS2 to see the end.  A month or 2 ago, I happened to find FS2 had been turned on in my area (in time for 24 Hours of LeMans) ;-) but I failed to see any announcement telling about it but I now have it (in central Va) so don't give up, keep writing to them.  They moved at a snails pace but I eventually got it.  Hopefully it will be available in your area before long.

New Poster

1st your link doesn't work, so it would be impossible to follow your guidance.
2nd, as I stated, I've contacted your company multiple times, at least a dozen over the last couple years. Each time, only to be told sorry but to bad.
New Poster

@I_turn9,
Lucky.. I'll miss most of LeMans again.
I'm really starting to think it's time to drop Xfinity and go to DirecTV now
Contributor

Le Mans isn't on Fox Sports this year, it's on Velocity with no breaks...

Regular Contributor

In case you haven't heard, the 24 Heuers du Mans will not be broadcast on Fox this year.  Discovery's Velocity is broadcasting the entire 24 hours without interruption.

Official Employee

@LaxMan wrote:

The link doesn't work to where you show your interest in FS2.

Apologies, I corrected that link. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/channel-availability-faqs

Official Employee

@juneau730 wrote:
1st your link doesn't work, so it would be impossible to follow your guidance.
2nd, as I stated, I've contacted your company multiple times, at least a dozen over the last couple years. Each time, only to be told sorry but to bad.

Apologies, corrected link here and in original post: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/channel-availability-faqs

Thanks for your interest. 

New Poster

Re: Fox Sports 2 additions on 12/19

I really want FS2 ... other providers in my area have it. There is no other way to watch Australian Rules Football. Please consider adding this channel.
Regular Contributor

@markdartj wrote:

In case you haven't heard, the 24 Heuers du Mans will not be broadcast on Fox this year.  Discovery's Velocity is broadcasting the entire 24 hours without interruption.

And the coverage was much better than any previous year, with commentators who actually know and follow the sport.
New Poster

Are u guys going to carry FS2 anytime soon
Regular Visitor

Here's the thing that comes across as lacking credibility.  Comcast is the largest cable TV provide in the US (and possibly the world).  You own NBC.  Your revenues are obscene.  And yet you talk about releasing a station in certain markets only as being a success.  Sorry, it is patently not.  If there is this much obvious demand for FS2, and you continue to ignore it, then you are completely discounting the desires of your over-charged customers (no wonder so many are cutting the cord). 

You apparently have a deal in place to air FS2 in many markets, so just use your undoubted financial might to provide the station in ALL markets, and in HD.  If bandwidth is an issue, drop one of the shopping networks to SD.  I really don't care if they cost less to televise.  I'm betting demand for HSN is significantly lower than demand for FS2. 

You are supposedly providing a service, and at no little cost.  Provide it!  I understand that Comcast is a for-profit organization, but it is also a service organization.  Service is bad.  Deal with it!

Regular Visitor

Amen Brother!!! tell it like it is

Valued Contributor

@sirvarus wrote:

If bandwidth is an issue, drop one of the shopping networks to SD.  I really don't care if they cost less to televise.  I'm betting demand for HSN is significantly lower than demand for FS2. 

You'd be surprised.

Regular Contributor

@studolgon wrote:

@sirvarus wrote:

If bandwidth is an issue, drop one of the shopping networks to SD.  I really don't care if they cost less to televise.  I'm betting demand for HSN is significantly lower than demand for FS2. 

You'd be surprised.

In fact, Comcast makes money from the shopping networks.  They pay Comcast to be included.  I was told this helps offset the cost of the channels we actually want to see, thereby lowering our bill.

Regular Visitor

I agree!!

Contributor

Don't know where you live but here in Richmond, they turned on FS2 a few months ago.  I never saw an announcement, just found it when browsing the Guide.  But after years of watching the 1st half or more of a race on FS1 only to be told I had to go to FS2 to see the end.  If they did that with prime time programs or soap operas there would be riots in the street!  

After waiting for years before finally getting FS2 I had made the decision to switch to Dish and not only do I get FS1 and FS2, I save over $100/month!

Official Employee

Hi, all - 

Thank you for reaching out. Please submit your feedback here. You can also view your local lineup here after you log in.