Community Forum

Fox Sports 2

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Verizon FIOS Adding FS2 HD

Verizon FIOs isnt offered on my street being the lots are at least a acre in size. They can't get a million customers in a half mile so we don't get that option either. Shame what money does.

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast - PLEASE add Fox Sports 2 channel ASAP

Unable to watch live soccer matches from FS2 - please add this sports channel asap.

why are we paying for sports package when we cant get important sports channels!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Comcast - PLEASE add Fox Sports 2 channel ASAP

I will add to the requests to add FS2 here in Seattle.  Am missing the Sounders FC in their CONCACAF match tonight.  I also pay for the Sports Entertainment package.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Fox Sports 2 (formerly Fuel TV)

Please add FS2 to the channels, need to watch Bundesliga games.

Highlighted
New Poster

Why no Fox Sports 2?

Why doesn't comcast offer Fox Sports 2 channel. I understand DirectTV does so i might have to switch. Is there a good reason for not carrying it or can you tell me at least when you might carry it?

Thanks

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast you are about to lose another customer. Unless you add FS2 in the next month i will switch to DirectTV. This really is pathetic on yout part. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Fox Sport 2

When, if ever are you going to listen to the request of your customers? I can go back years and find people complaining about this. Anyway, this weekend and another race I'll miss due to their crappy customer awareness and consideration. As I have said before, if there were another option in my area xfinity would be nothing more than a bad memory.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Was all excited to watch Dortmund vs. Bayern Munich, but of course its on FS2...this is a JOKE. "Home of the most live sports." According to whom? Going to Dish Network in the next month where they have bein in hd and fs1, fs2 in HD. What a concept. Comcast's silence says exactly what they think. "We don't care."

Highlighted
New Poster

Dear Comcast,
I have been a loyal $250 per month paying customer for over eight years. I pay for premium Internet speeds and sports packages and yet I am not able to consume the most widely watched sport on the planet as a subscriber to your service. Having the local Seattle sounders game against Vancouver missing from your broadcast services is an indescribable miss on your part. As a long-time subscriber, I find your customer service and lack of attention to customer requests disturbing. I've never posted to a forum before; but can't stand this nonsense. My patience is up and i now intend to do something about it.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Theonlynomad wrote:
Dear Comcast,
I have been a loyal $250 per month paying customer for over eight years. I pay for premium Internet speeds and sports packages and yet I am not able to consume the most widely watched sport on the planet as a subscriber to your service. Having the local Seattle sounders game against Vancouver missing from your broadcast services is an indescribable miss on your part. As a long-time subscriber, I find your customer service and lack of attention to customer requests disturbing. I've never posted to a forum before; but can't stand this nonsense. My patience is up and i now intend to do something about it.

Greetings and welcome, Theonlynomad. Take a moment and scroll through the 27 pages (so far) of this topic and you'll see that you're not alone.

Highlighted
New Poster

soccer is about the only watchable tv program (no numbing comercials)

and bayern munich vrs dortmund is on FS2 I'm very pssst at COMCAST

paying $$$ for tripple plan but no FS2

X.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@x_man wrote:

soccer is about the only watchable tv program (no numbing comercials)

and bayern munich vrs dortmund is on FS2 I'm very pssst at COMCAST

paying $$$ for tripple plan but no FS2

X.

I'll echo that again. Biggest matchup in german soccer and we can't see it because comcast is playing games...and/or just doest give a (fill in blank). All about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Highlighted
Contributor

Yep, 27 pages and still nothing....

Note my post from back in early 2014, where I posted a link to Comcast's own page where they state "Are you ready for Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2"?

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Fox-Sports-2-formerly-Fuel-TV/m-p/2001165#M432...

Strange that they removed that page which had the announcement.  Guess they figured people could call them out on their lie.  bottom line, they promised both channels in their announcemnt in Aug. 2013, but have never delivered.

mike

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

RE Petite Le Mans.  Heck of a race, unusual result, but, too bad, Comcast Customers, you didn't get to see it because Comcast doen't think it "makes sense" to listen to their customers.  I'll tell you what doesn't make sense.  It doesn't make sense that while you advertise that you show the most sports; you really don't (there are other sports besides college football, NFL, NBA and MLB.).  While you advertise that "Comcast Cares"; you really don't.  Petite Le Mans was on FS2 and IMSA.com.  Thing is though, IMSA.com blacked out it's streaming when the race was being televised on FS2.  When is someone going to pull their head out and listen to your customers?

Highlighted
New Poster

foxsports2 should be added to lineup

appears there have been requests for this sports network for years now and there is a sizeable audience for it.

being a fan of auto racing (WEC) I know the coverage by foxsports2 would be an excellent addition to comcast sports lineup of channels. 

lets do it!!!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Why isn't MAVTV and fox2 offered

Why isn't MAVTV and fox sport 2 offered by comcast in Seabrook, NH.  I am tired of paying for the former "sport package" and not getting the racing programs that was on the "speed channel".  Must I turn to Direct TV after 19 years as  Comcast customer?  

Highlighted
New Poster

As you can see Comcast doesn't care.  2 years later no fox sport 2 or MAVTV.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I'm also waiting for them to add FS2 in HD. I only get it in SD right now. 

I feel bad for you guys that don't get it at all, but it seems even more ridiculous that it's only offered in SD in most areas. It's 2015. Do people even have standard definition TVs anymore?

Highlighted
New Poster

So I don't get to watch the Monster Energy cup tonight...Comcast, you are about to get ousted from my house.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Only way to watch tonight is stream live from websites or wait until tomorrow when it's on Fox tv. Yes I know it blows big time but I will stream from my iPad to the big screen tonight. Xfinity / Comcast could care less about its consumers.
Highlighted
New Poster

I am so disappointed in comcast I can't even watch fox sports 2 on line because we you sign in it says fox sports 2 is. Otherwise offered by comcast so I guess I am going back to direct TV 

Highlighted
Contributor

I see Centery Link is rolling out Prism TV.  Can't come fast enough.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Where is ComcastTeds with his monthly excuses why Comcast doesn't carry a channel every other major provider has except them. Guess you can only say the same nonsense so many times. #monopoly #comcastiscorrupt

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Maybe he has run out of straw for building those "Straw Men" that he is infamous for?

Highlighted
New Poster

Channel Ordering Packages

I would like to find out when Comcast Xfinity will add the FS2 and RFD-TV Channels to any of their ordering packages?  I don't know why these stations haven't been carried yet!

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Channel Ordering Packages

Want FS2 to watch Bundesliga games not aired on FS1 or anywhere else through Comcast Xfinity. Very frustrating indeed that I can't even watch the shows that I'm interested in.

Highlighted
Official Employee
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Big Champions League Group Stage Match coming up this Wednesday, and Arsenal happens to be involved; you know Arsenal, arguably the biggest of the Big Clubs in America. Lots of Arsenal shirts out there.

I can't wait to watch it...

Hold on...it appears the match vs Olympiacos FC is on FOX Sports 2.

Remind me again; why does FOX pay UEFA scores of millions of dollars to obtain Champions League broadcast rights, then decide to put the biggest of the Big Games on the weak and poorly-distributed FOX Sports 2? Certainly, no signs of genius there.

And, worse yet, Comcast/NBC sits idly by and refuses to strike a deal with FOX so they can begin airing FOX Sports 2. I'm starting to believe the NBC/Xifinity conspiracy theory: Time to punish FOX.

What a bunch of petulant fractious little children.

Still, it gets better. I wouldn't mind so much as FOX does offer a nice service in FoxSoccer2Go.com. In theory, subscribers have access to all Champions League games, anytime, anywhere (initially live, then, after a short delay, via replay mode). Unfortunately, I have to rely on Xfinity High Speed Internet to indulge. Talk about stoppage time; no doubt Xfinity is Top of the Table when it comes to Interruptions and Re-buffering.

Where are we at? We've all been waiting over two years for FOX Sports 2. Fast forward to 2018 and the FIFA World Cup. How much do you want to bet that the USA vs. Argentina Semi-Final (I exaggerate for effect only) will be on FOX Sports 2? Huge ratings...ESPN pulled in 30 million, FOX? Around 250,000.

Congrats to FOX and Xfinity. This would all make for an interesting Doctoral Thesis in Economics. Last I heard/read, they are squabbling over about $0.03 per subscriber. Oh, I know, I know; my simple mind just doesn't understand Big Business.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@oldspinny wrote:

And, worse yet, Comcast/NBC sits idly by and refuses to strike a deal with FOX so they can begin airing FOX Sports 2. I'm starting to believe the NBC/Xifinity conspiracy theory: Time to punish FOX.

Sure would appear that Comcast is being the bully! At our expense!!!!!!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I would love to be able to watch Olympiakos and Arsenal today but, unfortunately, it's on FOX Sports 2 and I have Comcast, which tells me that it has the "Most Live Sports". Weird, huh?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

as said before, Comcast often airs the 1st half of a race on FS1 then the conclusion on FS2 so I have started to download (or watch) footage on Youtube.  .It's often available immed after the race and it's usually HD.  Sometimes highlights are avail while other times the full race is available..  

Highlighted
Official Employee

@l_turn9 wrote:

as said before, Comcast often airs the 1st half of a race on FS1 then the conclusion on FS2 so I have started to download (or watch) footage on Youtube.  .It's often available immed after the race and it's usually HD.  Sometimes highlights are avail while other times the full race is available..  

Just to clarify - Fox does the switch of programming from FS1 to FS2 - not Comcast.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@ComcastTeds wrote:

@l_turn9 wrote:

Just to clarify - Fox does the switch of programming from FS1 to FS2 - not Comcast.

And to clarify further, Comcast is the one NOT carrying FS2.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@mrshvd3 wrote:

@ComcastTeds wrote:

@l_turn9 wrote:

We do offer FS2 in a few markets. There is no new news to announce at this time regarding additional areas.

Comcast doesn't program FS1 or FS2 or switch out of programming on these channels. That is done by Fox. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@ComcastTeds wrote:

@mrshvd3 wrote:

@ComcastTeds wrote:

@l_turn9 wrote:

We do offer FS2 in a few markets. There is no new news to announce at this time regarding additional areas.

REALLY!!!!

To be more truthfull you should say that there are markets that have FS2 because it is a legacy contract and in point of fact Comcast has not "added" FS2 in a single market???? Just trying to keep things clear!!!

Highlighted
Expert
Moved:

Post Removed for Violation of Forum Posting Guidelines ( Circumvention of Language Filters ) You can review the Posting Guidelines here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/m-p/2618379#U2618379

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

My ex girlfriend has RCN, a crappy little nothing company in Allentown PA, and she gets FS1 and FS2 in HD..

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Great clarification!!

Highlighted
New Poster

FS2

Many shows are now on FS2.  Provide FS2

Highlighted
New Poster

FS2

When are you adding FS2?  Many shows are now on FS2.

Highlighted
New Poster

Mavtv & FoxSports 2

Why can't  I get Mavtv and foxsports 2

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

FOX SPORTS 2

I HOPE YOU PLAN ON HAVEING ON HAVEING THIS CHANNEL ON FOR FOR THIS NASCAR SEASON!!!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@ComcastTeds wrote:

@mrshvd3 wrote:

@ComcastTeds wrote:

@l_turn9 wrote:

Comcast doesn't program FS1 or FS2 or switch out of programming on these channels. That is done by Fox. 

I've been a Comcast customer for over 25 years and I find not having FS2 HD and BEIN Sport HD unacceptable. The problem is I have no choice because there are no broadband cable/internet alternatives at my house.

This is a reason I would switch after 25+ years because I cannot watch what I want either on TV or stream on the internet (Fox2Go). I pay for the service and in this case extra for sport package with the intent of watching what I want when I want. HD channels have been added that I have never or will never watch. 

Come on Comcast, provide the channels people want. If it costs more then provide them in a package.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I've posted this before but maybe it needs a reposting?

When Comcast Ted says:

"We do offer FS2 in a few markets. There is no new news to announce at this time regarding additional areas."

Be aware that Comcast has NOT added FS2 to any of the markets that I'm aware of. The only markets that have FS2 are markets that Comcast has acquired and the legacy contract forces Comcast to honor the FS2 content.

I've asked repeatedly for Ted to give us a list of markets that have had FS2 "ADDED" to their available channels and to date I've not seen that list. I've been lead to believe that the answer is "zero"!

My personal belief is that you will see FS2 added to our channel lineup, the day after pigs are seen flying in formation, inverted!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Just to clarify...Comcast doesn't care about what any of it's customers think, and they never will as long as they keep getting their $$$$$$$$$$$$$. That's all that matters...
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Fox Sports 2

Will Xfinity be getting Fox Sports 2 any time soon?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fox Sports 2

I think it's funny that some of NASCAR's xfinity series races are going to be on Fox Sports 2. Comcast won't be able to show the series they sponsor. That's a sound investment move comcast, paying for something nobody can watch. What's next, a 24 hour commercial channel? The sad part is there is no other cable provider in my area. We have been asking for this channel for two years, so I think it's safe to say comcast doesn't care what their customers think.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Fox Sports 2

Comcast's motto should be "why listen to customers when they just keep paying us anyway"...💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵
Highlighted
New Poster

Fox Sports 2

When will comcast Xfinity offer Fox Sports 2?  Odd that Xfinity is the title sponsor of the NASCAR Xfinity Series but doesn't offer FS2 where a number of broadcasts are in the racing world or when races go overtime on FS1.  If anyone knows if Comcast will broadcast Fox Sprots 2 let me know, very disappointed new customer.