ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Why doesn't Xfinity in Tucson, AZ have Foxsports 2???  We pay a lot of $$ for cable, but this is missing?

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Any plans to extend FS2 to the Savannah, GA area?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Why is FS2 available only in the Chattanooga area in Tennessee? I live an hour away and can’t get access? Seems kinda silly...

Contributor

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

I have just for Xfinity and was so disapointed that I couldn't watch Manchester Utd on Fox2. When this year? Will it be in Minnesota in time for the UEFA?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

6 years ago

@jimc_usa wrote:

I have just for Xfinity and was so disapointed that I couldn't watch Manchester Utd on Fox2. When this year? Will it be in Minnesota in time for the UEFA?

Fox Sports 2 is available in your area today on channels 740 and 1209 as part of our Digital Preferred level of service. The current level of service currently listed on your account is Performance Plus. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Any idea when it'll be available for the Seattle area?  Still waiting.

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

6 years ago

As I type, Verizon is laying the fiber cables for my area, right outside the house today .  It won't be long now  

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Is there a reason Illinois is not listed?  I am in the 60462 zip code and we do not have FS2.  

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Hello.....  anyone there?  Any idea when we can expect FS2 in the Seattle area?  Still waiting for an answer.  Please.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

6 years ago

@ShadowLAP wrote:

Is there a reason Illinois is not listed?  I am in the 60462 zip code and we do not have FS2.  

Apologies. I checked directly with our team that handles programming and channels for this area and unfortunately, we don't have any current plans to add Fox Sports 2 in this area in the near term.

Additional background information from me provided earlier in the thread (on this page) that may be of interest.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Kaptar wrote:

Hello.....  anyone there?  Any idea when we can expect FS2 in the Seattle area?  Still waiting for an answer.  Please.

Apologies. I checked directly with our team that handles programming and channels for this area and unfortunately, we don't have any current plans to add Fox Sports 2 in Seattle in the near term. 

Additional background information from me provided earlier in the thread (on this page) that may be of interest. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I see that NH Is listed but I don't see FS2 on my guide but when I do the channel finder it says Channel 177 for me but 177 isn't shown, I livein Charlestown, NH

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Why is FOX Sports 2 not being offered in Pennsylvania?

Please do not give me the bull line about cost per subscribers. You recently jacked up your broadcast and sports fees. The multi-dollar increase on both of those should be enough to cover FS2 here in Pennsylvania.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Not good enough for Philadelphia area, tired of having to find a VERIZON customer to watch the shows.

Maybe next year we'll get into the 20th Century!

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Are we getting FS2 in Longmeadow MA any time soon? and will beinsports be in real HD any time soon? Final question, why do we have duplicated channels with higher numbers? are those broadcast in 1080p or what is the difference?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here