ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

8 years ago

This doesn't surprise me at all

Regular Contributor

• 

90 Messages

8 years ago

Great news soccer fans, the Cops America Centenario is gonna be on FS1 and FS2. SO we might get to see half of the 32 games...hooray. great job Comcast. Keep up the ripping off people and not listening to your customers.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Except that doesn't work since FSGO won't let you get FS2 because Comcast won't carry it.

Contributor

• 

86 Messages

8 years ago

Do you REALLY think Comcast will EVER have it in the lineup????   Do you still believe in the Tooth Ferry????

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

8 years ago

Wishe "DO NOT" come true!

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

When will we get Fox Sports 2 in the Central Virginia Market?

Regular Contributor

• 

96 Messages

8 years ago

Well done and thank you for the FCC complaint link. I used it and it's very easy. Hopefully more users will access it so we can force them to add FS2. Currently they have no reason or desire to offer it through out the country as long as complaints stop here on THEIR forum. FS2 not available in the SF Bayarea now for years. Cord cutting is coming soon.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

We want FS2 in Delaware, to cover the entire Daytona Rolex 500

Regular Contributor

• 

96 Messages

8 years ago

And I'll add thanks for nothing by no access other then the IMSA website to follow the 24Hr of Daytona this weekend as coverage is on FS1 then switches to the unavailable FS2. Clowns

Regular Contributor

• 

90 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks for the link, i filed a complaint and suggest everyone file one.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

8 years ago

Post removed for bypassing the profanity filter in violation of the Forum Guidelines.

Contributor

• 

74 Messages

8 years ago

There is always Direct TV

Regular Contributor

• 

96 Messages

8 years ago

I'm hoping Google Fiber will be available. Since they are in the area ( Silicon Valley) I would leave Comcast ASAP! The ONLY reason I am still with these clowns is because there is no other internet service in my area other then At@t DSL 👎🏻. Otherwise I'm gone

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I think a good move here is to contact NASCAR and maybe they can add some support.  Not sure of the backlash they could, or would generate to know their fan base is being affected by their series' availability.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

8 years ago

The big issue is that they are both profitting "EXTREMELY WELL" and as far as NASCAR they are not concerned to address an issue they are not responsable for other than honoring contracts. Their mainly concerned about CWTS, Xfinity, and Cup. A lot of the lower divisions are comming up but not like the 'Big Three" Cut and dry!!!!!!!!!!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here