Community Forum

Fox Sports 2

Regular Contributor

Re: Fox Sports 2 (formerly Fuel TV)

To DennisMPrice and SePokoSa:  Could we possibly play nice together on here, children??? Nothing will be accomplished with insults and name calling. Kindly simmer down.

Contributor

forget nascar, ufc, all of it.

I'll give you guys the BEST reason yet to be mad at comcast - right now I am watching on fox sports 2:

Hooters International Swimsuit Pageant 2015. <--- read that again, for real.

yup, disconnecting comcast and connecting uverse was totally worth it,.

New Poster

Any chance of getting it in Philly anytime soon? The Bundesliga starts in a couplemof weeks and it would be nice to get it. I can just see myself moving..

New Poster

They are always last. Last to add BeinSPorts still not in HD. Its a disgrace. There are soccer fans who cant watch games because you choose not to add FS2. based on the fact that this thread has been going on for years. you really dont care about your customers. Aslo the fact your no one has responded to this thread says it all.

Frequent Visitor

@mrshvd3 wrote:

To DennisMPrice and SePokoSa:  Could we possibly play nice together on here, children??? Nothing will be accomplished with insults and name calling. Kindly simmer down.

Hello mrshvd3, no problem for me.  If anyone goes back and reads through my posts, you will see that I have tried to add info to this discussion, there are a lot of angles to this entire situation that some people may or may not understand.  But when someone reples and says "spare us the lesson, etc.", I had to respond.  We are all on here posting for the same reason....we all want FS2.  I have emailed Fox multiple times, I have emailed AND called Comcast multiple times.  It's like trying to nail jell-o to a wall.  Like I said, everyone loses in this situation, the advertisers, the fans and even Fox and Comcast are losing out.  It's in EVERYONE'S best interest that a deal is struck between Fox and Comcast.  Anyway, we will all just have to keep hoping.

New Poster

I'm so tired of watching FS2 in "non-HD". Please someone at Xfinity fix this! I pay $75/mo. (NO PREMIUM CHANNELS ), and still no FS2 in HD. PLEASE!!!
New Poster

P.S. This is in Houston, TX.
New Poster

In southern new jersey I get NO FS2 HD or SD. It's a JOKE I'm switching to direct tv and I suggest everyone else do the same Comcast doesn't care about their customers.
New Poster

@ebl11 wrote:

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

The Seattle Sounders are on Fox Sports 2 tonight at 7:00.  Why can't we find this in the channel lineup for Comcast?

@ebl11 wrote:

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

Regular Contributor

Re: Why does Comcast not carry Fox Sports 2 (formerly Fuel TV)?

I just got back from Walla Walla and Charter provides FS2 there! In Walla Walla!!! I got to watch some Bundesliga soccer... And it's great that FS2 is carrying it.

The fact that these Comcast bozos HAVE TO BE TOLD to provide the Fox equivalent of ESPN2 to the Seattle market speaks volumes of their incompetence considering the numbers of soccer fans in Seattle/NW area.

And how is that Xfinity app on the XBox One working out??? Oh yeah it's been pulled. Idiots.

Oh and I'd gladly trade up the GOLF CHANNEL to get Fox Sports 2!!!! Slot it in there right next to Fox Sports 1 FOOLS!

New Poster

fox sports 2

Please add Fox Sports 2 to your package. Since Fox Soccer went away, NBC and Fox1 offer soccer, but adding Fox Sports 2 would be very popular for soccer fans. 

Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

We Want Fox Sports 2

New Poster

Please add FS2 in HD please. No justifiable excuse or reason for it not being in HD at the time of launch.

Regular Contributor

@kevmil210 wrote:

Please add FS2 in HD please. No justifiable excuse or reason for it not being in HD at the time of launch.

If you're getting it in SD, you're getting more than most Comcast customers are getting. We'd gladly take it in SD or any way we can get it.

New Poster

@mrshvd3 wrote:

@kevmil210 wrote:

If you're getting it in SD, you're getting more than most Comcast customers are getting. We'd gladly take it in SD or any way we can get it.

Wow, sorry. There is no logical explination for that.

Regular Contributor

@kevmil210 wrote:

@mrshvd3 wrote:

@kevmil210 wrote:

Wow, sorry. There is no logical explination for that.

That's okay, Kevmil210. I assume you're new to this thread. Take an hour or so (yeah, the thread is that long, ha) and read back. I've only seen one or two other postings like yours, asking for it in HD. The rest of us are just trying to get it at all. Nice to have you here, though.

New Poster

Fox Sports 2

When are you going to add Fox Sports 2? There are too many important games on Fox Sports 2, especially involving the UEFA Champions League to not have Fox Sports 2 as part of the Xfinity Sports Package. Don't DirecTV and Dish both have it. Comcast should too.
Tags (2)
New Poster

Comcast must add Fox Sports 2 for the UEFA Champions League games and all the other soccer matches only available of FS2. UEFA CL are some fo the most watched sports shows worldwide and FS1 and FS2 cover them. DirecTV and Dish have both channels, while Comcast only has FS1. Comcast must add FS2, at a minimum to their Sports Package. How much longer will we have to wait, or look to leave?
Regular Contributor

@sanfran1998 wrote:
Comcast must add Fox Sports 2 for the UEFA Champions League games and all the other soccer matches only available of FS2. UEFA CL are some fo the most watched sports shows worldwide and FS1 and FS2 cover them. DirecTV and Dish have both channels, while Comcast only has FS1. Comcast must add FS2, at a minimum to their Sports Package. How much longer will we have to wait, or look to leave?

According to Comcast corporate executives in past statements regarding channels not carried by Comcast.....if it's that important to you to have the channel(s) they don't carry, you're always welcome to sign up with companies in your area that do carry them. Doesn't that make you feel all warm, fuzzy and welcome?  Smiley Wink

New Poster

Here we go again..... the World Endurance Championship sports car series and TUDOR sports car series are both at the Circuit of the Americas this Saturday and is being broadcast live....on FOX SPORTS 2!! And as a Comcast customer in CT, I don't get too see it! For what it's worth, I fired off a letter to both series asking them to review their TV contracts. Problem is, I imagine they are under contract for a few years. Here we are in this thread, years later, and we still dont have this channel.

New Poster

fox sports 2

Why are you so far behind AT&T who offers Fox Sports 2?  I can't believe you have not added this to your lineup.  Seems simple enough.  Again, we are missing the NASCAR truck series race that was rained out last night from Chicago.  We pay for the cable TV and should expect nothing less than the best from Xfinity.  When will it be added.  I can't believe I am the only one out of the thousands of viewers/customers that you have that have asked for (pleaded on deaf ears) for this channel.  WHEN?

Regular Visitor

Re: fox sports 2

NO! You are NOT the only one who has "asked for (pleaded on deaf ears) for this channel". Look at how long this thread is. And its been moved / restarted,  I believe, a couple times. Personally I do not care WHY it hasn't been added to Xfinity channel lineup thus far. I just want them to cut the BS & GET IT DONE!!! We as customers of Comcast / Xfinity Deserve a little respect and consideration regardless of whatever contractual disputes there may be with Fox or anyone else. 

Regular Contributor

Re: fox sports 2

I can't believe I am the only one out of the thousands of viewers/customers that you have that have asked for (pleaded on deaf ears) for this channel.

ikalinowski:  This thread is 27 pages long, so far. Did you not read through any of it before you posted???

Regular Contributor

You won't see the "Fools" get rid of the golf channel anytime soon, since it is one of the channels they own throught their recent purchase of NBC.  I'm sure if they had their way, they woud get rid of anything that isn't in the NBC stable of channels.  I have frequently pleaded for FS2 as much as anyone, as you can read in the last 27 pages of this thread, but let's get real.  

Contributor

To be fair to ikalinowski, it would seem that he posted his comment as a new topic and it got merged into this one, as many other topic started on the avaibility of this channel have been.

New Poster

Verizon FIOS Adding FS2 HD

Well,

Verizon FIOS is adding FS2 HD for their customers beginning this week.

So, that will now leave Comcast as 1 of the only MSO's in the country to not carry this channel.

After 2+ years of posts and requests - I'm baffled (literally) as to what the situation is with this station. And the fact we can't even get a corporate response is frustrating as well.

Here in Seattle, waiting for Centurylink to turn live their PRISM TV service - I'll move over in an instant for more HD - including Premier League Extra Time.

Regular Contributor

Re: Verizon FIOS Adding FS2 HD

After 2+ years of posts and requests - I'm baffled (literally) as to what the situation is with this station. And the fact we can't even get a corporate response is frustrating as well.

According to Comcast corporate executives in past statements regarding channels not carried by Comcast.....if it's that important to you to have the channel(s) they don't carry, you're always welcome to sign up with companies in your area that do carry them. If that doesn't give you the warm fuzzies, I don't know what will.

Regular Contributor

this thread and the one for getting bein sports in hd have become a joke. Obviously they don't care one tiny bit about what we think as long as we keep giving them money. 

Frequent Visitor

Verizon FIOs isnt offered on my street being the lots are at least a acre in size. They can't get a million customers in a half mile so we don't get that option either. Shame what money does.

New Poster

Comcast - PLEASE add Fox Sports 2 channel ASAP

Unable to watch live soccer matches from FS2 - please add this sports channel asap.

why are we paying for sports package when we cant get important sports channels!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Comcast - PLEASE add Fox Sports 2 channel ASAP

I will add to the requests to add FS2 here in Seattle.  Am missing the Sounders FC in their CONCACAF match tonight.  I also pay for the Sports Entertainment package.

New Poster

Please add FS2 to the channels, need to watch Bundesliga games.

New Poster

Why no Fox Sports 2?

Why doesn't comcast offer Fox Sports 2 channel. I understand DirectTV does so i might have to switch. Is there a good reason for not carrying it or can you tell me at least when you might carry it?

Thanks

New Poster

Comcast you are about to lose another customer. Unless you add FS2 in the next month i will switch to DirectTV. This really is pathetic on yout part. 

New Poster

Fox Sport 2

When, if ever are you going to listen to the request of your customers? I can go back years and find people complaining about this. Anyway, this weekend and another race I'll miss due to their crappy customer awareness and consideration. As I have said before, if there were another option in my area xfinity would be nothing more than a bad memory.
Regular Contributor

Was all excited to watch Dortmund vs. Bayern Munich, but of course its on FS2...this is a JOKE. "Home of the most live sports." According to whom? Going to Dish Network in the next month where they have bein in hd and fs1, fs2 in HD. What a concept. Comcast's silence says exactly what they think. "We don't care."

Highlighted
New Poster

Dear Comcast,
I have been a loyal $250 per month paying customer for over eight years. I pay for premium Internet speeds and sports packages and yet I am not able to consume the most widely watched sport on the planet as a subscriber to your service. Having the local Seattle sounders game against Vancouver missing from your broadcast services is an indescribable miss on your part. As a long-time subscriber, I find your customer service and lack of attention to customer requests disturbing. I've never posted to a forum before; but can't stand this nonsense. My patience is up and i now intend to do something about it.
Regular Contributor

@Theonlynomad wrote:
Dear Comcast,
I have been a loyal $250 per month paying customer for over eight years. I pay for premium Internet speeds and sports packages and yet I am not able to consume the most widely watched sport on the planet as a subscriber to your service. Having the local Seattle sounders game against Vancouver missing from your broadcast services is an indescribable miss on your part. As a long-time subscriber, I find your customer service and lack of attention to customer requests disturbing. I've never posted to a forum before; but can't stand this nonsense. My patience is up and i now intend to do something about it.

Greetings and welcome, Theonlynomad. Take a moment and scroll through the 27 pages (so far) of this topic and you'll see that you're not alone.

New Poster

soccer is about the only watchable tv program (no numbing comercials)

and bayern munich vrs dortmund is on FS2 I'm very pssst at COMCAST

paying $$$ for tripple plan but no FS2

X.

Regular Contributor

@x_man wrote:

soccer is about the only watchable tv program (no numbing comercials)

and bayern munich vrs dortmund is on FS2 I'm very pssst at COMCAST

paying $$$ for tripple plan but no FS2

X.

I'll echo that again. Biggest matchup in german soccer and we can't see it because comcast is playing games...and/or just doest give a (fill in blank). All about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Contributor

Yep, 27 pages and still nothing....

Note my post from back in early 2014, where I posted a link to Comcast's own page where they state "Are you ready for Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2"?

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Fox-Sports-2-formerly-Fuel-TV/m-p/2001165#M432...

Strange that they removed that page which had the announcement.  Guess they figured people could call them out on their lie.  bottom line, they promised both channels in their announcemnt in Aug. 2013, but have never delivered.

mike

Regular Contributor

RE Petite Le Mans.  Heck of a race, unusual result, but, too bad, Comcast Customers, you didn't get to see it because Comcast doen't think it "makes sense" to listen to their customers.  I'll tell you what doesn't make sense.  It doesn't make sense that while you advertise that you show the most sports; you really don't (there are other sports besides college football, NFL, NBA and MLB.).  While you advertise that "Comcast Cares"; you really don't.  Petite Le Mans was on FS2 and IMSA.com.  Thing is though, IMSA.com blacked out it's streaming when the race was being televised on FS2.  When is someone going to pull their head out and listen to your customers?

New Poster

foxsports2 should be added to lineup

appears there have been requests for this sports network for years now and there is a sizeable audience for it.

being a fan of auto racing (WEC) I know the coverage by foxsports2 would be an excellent addition to comcast sports lineup of channels. 

lets do it!!!!

New Poster

Why isn't MAVTV and fox2 offered

Why isn't MAVTV and fox sport 2 offered by comcast in Seabrook, NH.  I am tired of paying for the former "sport package" and not getting the racing programs that was on the "speed channel".  Must I turn to Direct TV after 19 years as  Comcast customer?  

New Poster

As you can see Comcast doesn't care.  2 years later no fox sport 2 or MAVTV.

Frequent Visitor

I'm also waiting for them to add FS2 in HD. I only get it in SD right now. 

I feel bad for you guys that don't get it at all, but it seems even more ridiculous that it's only offered in SD in most areas. It's 2015. Do people even have standard definition TVs anymore?

New Poster

So I don't get to watch the Monster Energy cup tonight...Comcast, you are about to get ousted from my house.

Regular Contributor

Only way to watch tonight is stream live from websites or wait until tomorrow when it's on Fox tv. Yes I know it blows big time but I will stream from my iPad to the big screen tonight. Xfinity / Comcast could care less about its consumers.
New Poster

I am so disappointed in comcast I can't even watch fox sports 2 on line because we you sign in it says fox sports 2 is. Otherwise offered by comcast so I guess I am going back to direct TV 

Contributor

I see Centery Link is rolling out Prism TV.  Can't come fast enough.