Community Forum

Fox Sports 2

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fox Sports 2

Direct TV is looking better and better. My bill just raised $50 and I still don't get FS2,Direct TV has a great deal right now and I can get FS2.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Why does Comcast not carry Fox Sports 2 (formerly Fuel TV)?

When will comcast have FOX SPORTS 2.  I am a BIG FAN of NASCAR. I pay alot of money for my services.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Call them and request it. Please read the message above stating that when they feel they have enough requests they will add it. I don't know that I believe that as they are renown at talking out of both sides of their collective  mouths.

Highlighted
New Poster

So if I was paying for speed...am I still paying for it?  And not getting it OR getting the 'temp airing on fox sports 2" channel that xfinity/comcast does not REALLY have??  Where is my truck race !!  Not football games where the last 6 minutes really means 60 minutes !!

Highlighted
New Poster

what the hay--missed the prerace show for the truck series--- thank you comcast but your welcome for the money i pay for Fox Sports 1 which does'nt cover the show i want to watch!!!!! 

Highlighted
Contributor

No mickey, they don't.

They don't a rats bung hole about us.

Highlighted
New Poster

Yesterday a race scheduled for Fox Sports 1 was moved to Fox Sports 2.  Well, I pay over $100 to get 160 channels including Fox Sports 1 and digital, but cannot find Fox Sports 2 anywhere.  Therefore as far as I am concerned I am being cheated out of programs I have paid to view.  The same thing happened earlier in the day when a Race scheduled for ESPN was moved to ESPN Classic, for which I would have to subscribe to an even higher priced package.  I paid for the channel where the race was supposed to be, and if it gets moved it should get moved to a channel that is also within the package paid for.  Anyone else having these problems.  I am in 33051 Florida Keys.

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, same issues here with Comcast. Even though I pay 9.99 extra for Sports package, it does not include FS2 or ESPN Classic. In the past, ESPN Classic was dropped. I am missing a tremendous amount of Motorsports coverage now that SPEED is off the air here in US. Comcast has told me they are not interested in FS2 for most of us. It is only found in Houston and maybe 2 or 3 Other cities they have Contracts with which makes no sense. Excuses are all we get from ALL our calls and Emails....Even my Email reply from Comcast Corporate! IF I could get Direct TV where I live, I would in a heartbeat.
Highlighted
Contributor

you can also get FS2 and ESPN Classic using DISH,not sure what the price is using Dish,but worth checking into.

Highlighted
New Poster

Not only all of this but Fox Sports has decided that they will put the Top game of the Champions League fixtures each day on this nonsense FS2 channel which is not carried I would assume to drive people like us to bug comcast to add it. Or you can spend some more money and sign up for some ridiculous FSoccer2go program.

I am very upset with Comcast for a variety of issues separate from this but from reading other posts it appears that Fox is consciously putting high demand events on this auxiliary channel in order to coerce networks into carrying their full FS lineup.

End of the day I don't get to watch Bayern v Man City and I am not happy.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Comcast...please stop giving NASCAR fans the run around.  No one seems to be able to give a definitive  answer as to when or if or why Fox Sports 2 is going to be offered or not offered to Comcast customers.  Comcast is making for a case for customers to  switch to another provider.

Highlighted
Contributor

I want to let everyone know that in the Houston market, we have Fox Sports 2 now, but not in HD yet, it's only in SD on channel 111. I spoke with a buddy that works in the main office in Houston and he said they will be adding this channel along with 37 more HD channels in the coming weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

If you want to watch Fox Sports 2, it has been added now, but only in SD at the moment. The HD Channel number he said should be channel 711.

If you got any other questions, you are welcome to email me and I will try to answer any questions......

Highlighted
Contributor

Today there was a notice that we are getting an all French language channel. What's that all about. They can't give us Fox Sports 2, but a channel that I can't believe is in high demand. I have a question for the Houston viewer does your buddy know what will happen to the rest of the country who do not have Fox Sports 2.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Soooo...I just received an email from Comcast regarding my "concern" with a "click here to review reply"

Spoiler

Ummmm...there is NO reply.

Comcast....please address this issue 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Soooo...I just received an email from Comcast regarding my "concern" with a "click here to review reply"

Ummmm...there is NO reply.

Comcast....please address this issue 

Highlighted
Contributor

He told me that there will be a roll-out over time to other markets, but he didn't know when that would be happening, since he only works for the Houston Market.

I must say, at least we can get it now in SD now, until they launch their next set of HD channels at the end of this year he said.

Keep an eye on your channel lineups on your STB, don't depend on the lineup on the comcast website....it still lists channels that changed channels a year ago in their old channel spot on their lineup online.

Highlighted
New Poster

Just to add another voice to add Fox Sports 2 to Comcast lineup in Waltham, MA.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Add me to the list of people who are asking you to PLEASE carry FoxSports2.  Thanks.

Highlighted
New Poster

I don't think anyone is home at Comcast. It's been two months since FS1 inception but no news on FS2 ?!?

The real villan is NASCAR here, why would they license brodacsts to a new network that's not in a major provider's lineup?

Highlighted
New Poster

So, in other words, to make us feel good.hmph!

Highlighted
New Poster

NASCAR sold the rights to Fox and they decide what network they can put it on. NASCAR can not demand that they put it on a major network. The people to blame is Comcast for not adding FS2 and Fox for broadcasting on a network that few people get.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is entirely on Comcast.

Comcast is paying Fox to broadcast FS1 & FS2, thats what the press release back on Feb 12, 2013 was all about.

Its Comcast' decision to not make FS2 available to markets that didn't already have Fuel TV.

Comcast doesn't care about me or you!!!

This is what happens when a corporation gets so big it stops responding to its customers.

We need to stop patronizing the companys that advertise on comcast and they will put pressure on comcast by threating to not advertise on comcast.

Highlighted
New Poster

Fox Sport 2

I would like to see Fox Sport 2 in the comcast lineup

Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fox Sport 2

If they say they don't have a channel to put FS2 on,they need to take one of the NFL channels off and put it there.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Sorry John, Kyle, Larry, Kenny. I won't be seeing you on Charlotte
Raceday. You're on FS2 and Comcast doesn't carry.
I'll be switching to Frontier asap.
Highlighted
New Poster

Fox Sports 2

Does comcast plan to offer FOX Sports 2 anytime soon to the Utah County Market?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Ammon Carlson

Highlighted
Contributor

Thats cool JMC I checked it to it too and it is about $85 cheaper then what my comcast is costing me,and I get the channels I want. They are coming to talk to me on Friday.

Highlighted
Contributor

Just got off phone with Comcast. Of course, got the run around again...and there is no word about FS2 at all. I see on Internet FS2 will be covering 3.5 hours Live Coverage of the Cup Supercross out of Las Vegas. Oct 19th.....And......we can't watch it. I see someone here is lucky to move to a service called Frontier is it? I am happy for anyone here that have expressed they can switch to different providers who carry FS2. I am going to see if complex I live in will put in a dish for the residents as this is just unbelievable Comcast will not even carry it or respond to its customers. If they can carry it in Houston and a few other cities, they should be able to cover everyone.
Highlighted
Contributor

so when is comcast planning on carryingfoxsports2???at least make it available online...

Highlighted
Contributor

They Just DON'T care!!!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Hi Comcast,

I work in the television industry and I know that it's not the network that withholds themselves from airing on the broadcast affiliates, it's the affiliates that hold back the networks. Please add Fox Sports 2. With the demise of Speed, motorsports fans have been sent searching far and wide for content. I had requested Speed 2 several times in the past couple years, and now I'm requesting Fox Sports 2. The people are speaking. We kindly request you add Fox Sports 2 to your channel lineup.

Thank you.

A friend in the TV industry

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am giving until December to carry Fox Sports 2 or I am going to Direct TV.  I have already talked with them on some pricing.  I am in MA also.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I do not think Comcast cares what any of us do. If they cared they would have rectified this by now.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I agree!  I've very mad that Comcast dropped the Speed Channel!  Why don't Comcast carry Fox Sports 1 & Fox Sports 2?  Can't watch anything of Nascar anymore & that's all I watch!

Might have to drop Comcast & find another provider who does!!!!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I agree!  I only watch NASCAR!!!!  Come on Comcast get with the program!!!!  If you want more customers, you better get what they want or you're going to be losing customers!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I also am a huge NASCAR fan. I called Comcast, again, yesterday and as usual they could not or would not give me an answer if or when we would get Fox Sports 2. All they said was that we need to keep calling and requesting so they can send a form "upstairs." It is obvious that they don't pay attention to the forums. I am worried if we don't have it by next Feb when Fox will cover the first of the season we will miss more than just practices . Also probably the Rolex 24. I keep holding out hope, but I am going to check Direct TV.
New Poster

I'm very angry at Comcast right now.i wish NBC sports acquire the rights to the champions league just as they did with the premier league.<br>At least we can see some games on their on demand channel.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: FS2

I Really miss FS2, I wish COMCAST would carry it, if the don't start carrying it soon i might go back to Directv or switch to DISH............I want my FS2

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast can go suck an egg.  FOX Sports, or lack there of....  same thing.  We already have the NFL channel why not bring back back motosports, time to go to Direct tv I guess. Better yet, time to just walk away from tv altogether. My favorite part of this, COMCAST doesn't even have a rep step in here and defend their actions or at least explain what the deal is. Probably mismanaged funds and can't afford to buy into the FOX Sports broadcast package!!!  Another FOX product that sucks. Go back to doing news, you were screwing that up just fine.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I contacted Comcast & complained, told them millions of people love Nascar, they want to watch it, so get Fox Sports 2.  They told me I need to contact Fox Sports, because it all depends on them & what they get.....likely story!!  I told them, how would you like to loose all of us Nascar lovers, because someone like Direct TV or Dish Network has to carry it?  That would show them, if we cancelled Comcast!!  Thinking of changing providers!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

It's the same song and dance stuff they gave me so I tried to contact Fox and was told that they, the contact us, at fox sports 1 said all they did was maintain the web page. Liars everywhere with both of these losers. They have no integrity.

Highlighted
New Poster

Can't watch NASCAR RaceDay because Comcast does not offer Fox Sports 2. Am very disappointed. Please give us FS2!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Chattanooga TN has well

Highlighted
New Poster

NEED FOX SPORT 2 PLEASE!!!

Comcast/Xfinity TV PLEASE add Fox Sport 2 to the line up.  I am a Nascar fan and since Fox Sport has chenged from Speed, I have literally seen less TV on motorsports than I have in 20 years. Thanks

Highlighted
New Poster

PLEASE add Fox Sport 2 to the Augusta area! 

Highlighted
New Poster

Yes PLEASE give us Fox Sports 2

Highlighted
New Poster

Foxsports 2

We watched a lot of the Speed Channel at our house, and we were quite excited when FoxSports was taking over because we thought, finally, we'll be able to see the extra NASCAR programming in HD.  Imagine our disappointment when we've found that FoxSports is broadcasting much of their NASCAR programming on FoxSports2, which we don't have access to as a Comcast customer.  We pay A LOT of money each month for cable and internet.  Please add FoxSports2 to your channel lineup!

Thank you!

Kara

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I called to request Fox Sports 2 & they said it was only available in a sports package which is a lie! It isn't on Comcast! They were just trying to make a sale. So will I continue to miss Nascar programs. Speed was so much better! I've tweeted Comcast about this too!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Direct TV carries both Fox Sports 1 & 2 & right now it's $34.99 @ month for a year.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

There's so much junk coming out of both of them I don't believe a word they say. They both talk out of both sides of their collective mouths.