ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

11 years ago

This is entirely on Comcast.

Comcast is paying Fox to broadcast FS1 & FS2, thats what the press release back on Feb 12, 2013 was all about.

Its Comcast' decision to not make FS2 available to markets that didn't already have Fuel TV.

Comcast doesn't care about me or you!!!

This is what happens when a corporation gets so big it stops responding to its customers.

We need to stop patronizing the companys that advertise on comcast and they will put pressure on comcast by threating to not advertise on comcast.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I would like to see Fox Sport 2 in the comcast lineup

Thanks

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

11 years ago

If they say they don't have a channel to put FS2 on,they need to take one of the NFL channels off and put it there.

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

11 years ago

Thats cool JMC I checked it to it too and it is about $85 cheaper then what my comcast is costing me,and I get the channels I want. They are coming to talk to me on Friday.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Does comcast plan to offer FOX Sports 2 anytime soon to the Utah County Market?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Ammon Carlson

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Sorry John, Kyle, Larry, Kenny. I won't be seeing you on Charlotte
Raceday. You're on FS2 and Comcast doesn't carry.
I'll be switching to Frontier asap.

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

11 years ago

Just got off phone with Comcast. Of course, got the run around again...and there is no word about FS2 at all. I see on Internet FS2 will be covering 3.5 hours Live Coverage of the Cup Supercross out of Las Vegas. Oct 19th.....And......we can't watch it. I see someone here is lucky to move to a service called Frontier is it? I am happy for anyone here that have expressed they can switch to different providers who carry FS2. I am going to see if complex I live in will put in a dish for the residents as this is just unbelievable Comcast will not even carry it or respond to its customers. If they can carry it in Houston and a few other cities, they should be able to cover everyone.

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

11 years ago

so when is comcast planning on carryingfoxsports2???at least make it available online...

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

11 years ago

They Just DON'T care!!!!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Hi Comcast,

I work in the television industry and I know that it's not the network that withholds themselves from airing on the broadcast affiliates, it's the affiliates that hold back the networks. Please add Fox Sports 2. With the demise of Speed, motorsports fans have been sent searching far and wide for content. I had requested Speed 2 several times in the past couple years, and now I'm requesting Fox Sports 2. The people are speaking. We kindly request you add Fox Sports 2 to your channel lineup.

Thank you.

A friend in the TV industry

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I am giving until December to carry Fox Sports 2 or I am going to Direct TV.  I have already talked with them on some pricing.  I am in MA also.

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

I do not think Comcast cares what any of us do. If they cared they would have rectified this by now.

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

I agree!  I've very mad that Comcast dropped the Speed Channel!  Why don't Comcast carry Fox Sports 1 & Fox Sports 2?  Can't watch anything of Nascar anymore & that's all I watch!

Might have to drop Comcast & find another provider who does!!!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

I agree!  I only watch NASCAR!!!!  Come on Comcast get with the program!!!!  If you want more customers, you better get what they want or you're going to be losing customers!!!!

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

11 years ago

I also am a huge NASCAR fan. I called Comcast, again, yesterday and as usual they could not or would not give me an answer if or when we would get Fox Sports 2. All they said was that we need to keep calling and requesting so they can send a form "upstairs." It is obvious that they don't pay attention to the forums. I am worried if we don't have it by next Feb when Fox will cover the first of the season we will miss more than just practices . Also probably the Rolex 24. I keep holding out hope, but I am going to check Direct TV.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here