ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I am an ardent NASCAR fan. I CANNOT believe first of all that Fox doesn't find it important enough to at least keep the events that we are used to watching on Fox Sports 1. But now Comcast doesn't find it important enough to broadcast Fox Sports 2 at all. All the other providers are providing FS2. So tomorrow will be my first day in 8 years of not watching NASCAR. Comcast might just be losing yet another customer to Direct TV.

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

11 years ago

Its not Fox its Comcast. When Fox signed with Comcast they thought they would be getting 54 million customers for FS1 & FS2 Comcast is holding out extending FS2 to subscribers that didn't already have Fuel TV, which is most of us. You can't blame Fox, its all Comcast' fault

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

11 years ago

I have the "Sports Package" paying extra with Comcast. Fuel TV initially years ago was not offered in my area...so yeh Comcast, what about it? When I called to ask again about Fuel TV to see if there was an update and it could be in this package yet...oh NO. Wish I knew why guys while ago on FS1 during NASCAR qualifying keep saying FS2 is available on all cable networks?!?! I email them that it is NOT. Fox paying them to say it is?! Comcast needs to add it soon. It was promised. They are raising their rates as usual soon too. We need all motorsports.coverage back LIVE like SPEED gave us. FS2 could at least let us LiveStream.....

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

11 years ago

Just emailed NASCAR as well at fanfeedback@nascar.com. Just want all of you to know this is a good email address as I immediately got the automated reply that they thanked me for email and say they read each one they receive. Everybody email them like NWracefan suggested...... I will email them every day!

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

11 years ago

I just sent an email to NASCAR to ask them to put pressure on Fox to not schedule NASCAR on fox sports 2 or do something about comcast. If UFC can get a change on scheduling why not NASCAR. Maybe if all NASCAR and racing fans contact them we can get some action. I figured it couldn't hurt to try this.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO CARRY FOX SPORTS 2 IAM A NASCAR FAN ALSO!

THANK YOU

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

There seems to be a lot of people finding Fox Sports 1 a huge mistake - are you listening Comcast?  All the great programs and Nascar coverage Speed Channel offered was great - and it's gone.  Those of us who are "car people" now have nothing to watch.  And then to find out Comcast doesn't carry Fox Sports 2 is just adding fuel to the fire. We think the FOX network people really screwed up with their decision to take away the SPEED Channel.   

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I Agree  100%......fix it now, Comcast!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I'm furious that FS2 isn't on our lineup.  Time to switch to dish network.  all these channels and not what I want to watch.  No coverage of NASCAR all day today.  Ruined my weekend Comcast!  No response to anyone on this thread either.  Been with them since they started in CT.  Time to switch.  

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

Hey Comcast...........

Everyone here would like answers.

When will FOX SPORTS 2 Be available to your customers??

If you have no plans on offering it to your customers just say soo

Direct TV is looking better and better.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

ya it really sux that there is no speed channel another political ploy by the foxsux group

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Does anybody know if FIOS offers FS2?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I miss speed tv, losing all interest on nascar because you can't watch it like before.. don't like fox sports 1, it's not at all interesting to me, I want my old speed channel back. We pay enough money to the cable companies and keep getting less, time to give people what they want.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

OK, just checked, they do, goodbye comcast...... Oh yeah, for $90.00 a month for 2 yrs i'm saving lots of money!!!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

If Comcast dosen't add Fox Sports 2 by 2015 when Fox Sports and NBC Sports take over NASCAR TV contracts Fox Sports and Fox Sports 1 will air the first 16 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races and NBC and NBC Sports Network will air the finial 20 races along with the ten chase races that also includes the NASCAR Nationwide Series Races as well because you would have too think that Fox Sports would move some practice and Qualfying Sessions like they are now Comcast and Fox Sports have too wake up and strike a deal too add FS2 too our chanel lineups it took Comcast and ESPN too add ESPNU too the fold

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here