Community Forum

Fox New not working

Highlighted
New Poster

Fox New not working

Why is the Fox News Channel not working on xfinity today?  All other channels are working.  It works fine on Hulu tv service.  I will cancel xfinity if you do not fix quickly.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Fox New not working

@tdeck66 wrote:

Why is the Fox News Channel not working on xfinity today?  All other channels are working.  It works fine on Hulu tv service.  I will cancel xfinity if you do not fix quickly.

It's working fine here in zip code 05478, where are you?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Onscreen error message?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Not working here either, none of my local channels or Hallmark are working. Those are the channels I most watch. I may as well not  have Cable if I don't have them.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Any onscreen error message?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

fox news channel seems to be the only channel having problems also,this happens all the time yet all other news channels work just fine wonder why this is hmmm!!!!
Highlighted
New Poster

We have the same problem. Fox News Channel gets scrambled, with one other random channel.

4th time this has occurred this year

Highlighted
New Poster

i will cancel comcast tomorrow if fox is off. the end 07070

Highlighted
New Poster

same here. comecast will go down if all of us cancel. the end of comcast i see in the future. 

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Fox News is working for me in zip code 05478, Northern Vermont.  Appears to be a local issue where not working.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

We are having same issue for about a week. It’s off and on pixalated and sound muffled. Other channels all ok.
We are in zip 47934