tmanbt's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Monday, September 9th, 2019 1:00 PM

Closed

Disney + app

Any plans to add disney plus streaming as an app on X1 dvr ?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I signed up for Disney Plus yesterday. I found out last night that Xfinity doesn't support the Disney Plus stream service. Do you plan to add Disney Plus in the feature?  If so, when?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

4 years ago

Back in July, a Comcast employee said:

Disney+ is on the roadmap ...

See https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/Disney-Plus-App/m-p/3352864#M192131. I'm not aware of any later statements.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have Amazon Prime Video.  Could you please explain how I can access my Disney+ account through it?  Thank you for the help!

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

As more and more Xfinity Susbscribers sign up for Disney+ the pressure will grow.  They said it's on their roadmap.

I would also though like to hear an explanation how to access it from the Amazon App on the X1?

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

3 years ago

It is frustrating that the app isn't available yet.  I have the same complaint with Peacock, that my (older) box won't support it and I don't want to swap out and lose all my DVR shows.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

3 years ago

It would be the same thing if Disney + was released. You’d have to give up the antique equipment for compatible equipment. Swapping a dvr you’ll only lose anything past the last 60 hours recorded

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have been a loyal customer of Xfinity paying hundreds of dollars a month for years. Integrating Disney+ into the X1 platform is need to maintain a happy client base.
Please take action Xfinity!
Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Disney+ support on X1

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

Nothings been announced but an employee earlier this year said it was on the roadmap. It seems the pandemic pushed a lot back

Contributor

• 

137 Messages

3 years ago

Seeing that this coming in the first quarter of next year! Great news. Now comes the how soon, first or second week of January.....😉.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Disney+ & ESPN+ coming to X1 and Flex

Contributor

• 

123 Messages

Great to hear. Hopefully HBO Max will around that time as well.

Contributor

• 

123 Messages

3 years ago

C'mon man: 

https://corporate.comcast.com/press/releases/comcast-launch-disney-espn-xfinity-platforms

As I said on 10/23/19:

Netflix is on Comcast equipment.

Amazon Prime Video is on Comcast equipment.

YouTube is on Comcast equipment.

Will only be a matter of time for Disney Plus. It’s essential to both Disney and Comcast that this happens. Online streaming is replacing cable and Comcast will do anything they can to keep their internet customers happy. The goal is to keep customers on Comcast equipment for everything. Look into Xfinity Flex. This is their response to Roku, Amazon Fire stick, etc.

Cable is dead.

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

When is xFinity X1 going to offer Disney +

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

3 years ago

Nothing has been announced yet

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

How do I add the Disney+ App to my TV. I have an X1 remote system?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Disney+ app

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

There’s nothing to add. Apps get added automatically. Presently, there’s no agreement between the 2 companies, if you want to watch it, it will be through a third party device not X1

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

3 years ago

There’s nothing to add to Comcast equipment , there’s presently no agreement. You’ll have to use a compatible third party device

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Cannot add Disney+

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have the Hulu app.
forum icon

New to the Community?