Dynese's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 15th, 2019 10:00 AM

Closed

Cozi TV

Where is Cozi TV? I normally watch it on Channel 341, and Channel 341 says it is Cozi TV, but what is actually on that channel is NBC. Help!!! I'm missing Murder She Wrote!

My zip code is 60201.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

722 Messages

4 years ago

It's possible that your NBC affiliate is airing what it normally airs at that time on Cozi today because NBC is covering the impeachment investigation hearings at the same time. It's not Comcast that's doing this.

Expect more of this next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

4 years ago

@ThatDonGuy wrote: ... It's not Comcast that's doing this. ...

Since Comcast owns NBC, if NBC is preempting, then it's not really accurate to say "it's not Comcast that's doing this".

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

4 years ago

Comcast cable is a separate divsion from NBC/Universal. Also, not all NBC affiliates are owned by NBC/Universal.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Zip code 19001.  Does the same thing here a couple times a week from 11-1 EST.  Want to watch Emergency! and Adam 12 but the feed jumps from local channel 10.2 to 10.1, if I wanted to watch NBC, I would have selected it instead of Cozi.

Problem Solver

• 

722 Messages

4 years ago

@QuinnOLeary wrote:

Zip code 19001.  Does the same thing here a couple times a week from 11-1 EST.  Want to watch Emergency! and Adam 12 but the feed jumps from local channel 10.2 to 10.1, if I wanted to watch NBC, I would have selected it instead of Cozi.

Every week, or just starting last week - and did Cozi show any actual NBC shows, like Days of our Lives, or just things like Philly Live, Access Daily, and Kelly Clarkson? If it's just shows like that, the station (NBC 10 Philadelphia, right?) is moving shows to Cozi because NBC is airing what's actually on NBC - the impeachment investigation.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here