DW32's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 19th, 2020 5:00 AM

Closed

Channel Volume

Once again Xfinity is having issues with the volume on certain channels. I have set the volume on my television at the highest level it will go.  I have unplugged the cable and wifi, plugged everything back in and still the volume for channels ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. are barely audible at 50.  
Other channels such as ION, WGN, sometimes FOX, TLC, FF, etc the volume works just fine on 15-20 depending on other noises.  
While I have no issues with the volume on Roku, Amazon Prime, Netflix etc.  They are all audible on as low as 6. 

Anyone else having issues with Xfinity and various channel volume issues?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, completely lost volume on 1 tv only today but have had issues before.  Waiting for answer also on what it might be.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

TV Volume on channel 806 ABC needs to be turned much higher 40-50 versus 20 on other channels. Seems to mostly affect the local Philadelphia ABC station , volume does fluctuate. Issue occurring during the last month. Comcast has not addressed problem.

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, I am finding that true all the time.    When TV first turned on I need to go to "100" on my tv set to hear anything.   Then gradually thru the evening I will have to lower volume to comfortable level.  Then again if I channel search I might come across one booming in volume.   Frustrating for the cost of what we all pay.

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, still having issues.   When I first turn TV on I have to raise the volume to 100 on my tv.  Gradually it becomes louder and I can lower, but something is still wrong.  While channned surfing some channesl will be sooo  loud!   Frustrating for the cost of what we all pay.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Yes I have the same issues with the same channels. I have my home entertainment system all going through my surround sound stereo system. While channels like FOX sound great in full surround sound, ABC, NBC, CBS, TNT, and many others sound muffled. There is no surround sound coming from them. At first I thought it was a DVR issue but it is there when watching those channels live. I get both NY and Philly channels and it is present on the same channel coming out of different cities.

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

@user_45f3a6 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue (copy your post and paste it there). Thanks. Re-closing this year old dead thread that was improperly re-opened by the new forum software / platform. A known issue that is being worked on.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here