Dbellofatto16's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, July 18th, 2020 12:00 PM

Closed

Changing Plan

Is there a way to change your plan online or do I have to call.  Everytime I try here it just offers me 1 package option.  I am looking to downgrade my current TV options.  I do not really feel like being on hold for 45 minutes to get it done so was hoping there is a way to do it online.

Problem Solver

• 

722 Messages

4 years ago

I had no problem changing plans online - and, if you do enough digging, you should be able to select from a number of plans.

Some questions:
1. What services do you currently have (i.e. TV? Internet? Phone?)? Do you want to keep all of the ones you currently have?
2. Just how are you trying to change your plan  - not just "through the website," but what links/buttons are you clicking on, and what screens show up?

Problem Solver

• 

722 Messages

4 years ago

If you're getting the same page I am, then right below your address, there should be something that says "View All Offers" - click on that. There should also be a "View All Offers" link at the bottom of that page.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I currently have all three (phone, internet, tv) and want to keep all 3 just want to get more of a basic cable. I signed online and clicked "change my plan" but then just pops up with one plan. I will dig around a little more. Thanks!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

4 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised that any online offers would only be add-ons or upgrades. You may be forced to call in to do any downgrade.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

yes, to down-grade they force you to call.  the idea is to make it a hassle to lower your bill, so you will give up and keep what you have.... not being able to manage any & all services 100% online is a joke.  correct this already.

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

@chharper Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. Re-closing this year old dead thread that was improperly re-opened by the new forum software / platform. A known issue that is being worked on.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here